miscarriage

Back story:-

"It was a beautiful day when you and your significant other were sitting on the couch, watching TV. Suddenly, a baby's clothes appeared on the screen, and you looked at your partner and said, "Uhm-" He laughed and blushed, telling you to shut up. Despite his embarrassment, he smiled at the thought of having kids, looked at you and said, "We can try, you know?" you smiled real bad and jumped on his lap and started kissing his whole face and thank him as he lifted you and took you to your bedroom and did the nasty <3

After a week, you started experiencing symptoms that made you suspect you might be pregnant. However, the first pregnancy test you took came out negative. Despite this, you and your significant other kept trying and took several more tests, all of which showed negative results. This left both of you heartbroken, as you began to wonder if you were infertile. You had multiple breakdowns, and your significant other felt his heart clutch with each failed attempt. Nevertheless, you continued to persevere and try again.

One day, you took a pregnancy test and it showed a positive result. You and your significant other were thrilled at the thought of having a baby. However, after six months of caring for the baby, things took a turn for the worse. One day in the seventh month, your water broke, and you rushed to the hospital in pain. Sadly, you returned home with a memory box, and you and your partner were left heartbroken.

Tom:-
Tom was heartbroken but still comforted you when he needed it the most. He said "we will try again" and made it a memory to cherish.

Lorenzo:-
Lorenzo cried and held you close while taking all the work, he was the best husband.

Draco:-
Draco was heartless and depressed, but succeeded after trying again.

Mattheo:

- Cried for the second time in his life, the first time was when you were hit.
- Stayed up all night crying with you and got a tattoo of your name on his arm.
- Made a collage of your pregnancy photoshoot.

Theodore-
Theodore had been crying for three days and had puffy eyes. Despite being heartbroken, he comforted others.

Blaise
Spent 3 hours locked in the room. Had a mental breakdown and cried for months.