3. Daya and Bapuji's romance

Welcome back!!

Daya wore a sexy saree after dinner.

Imagine daya in this saree.
She switched on t.v and started dancing on songs. She is dancing in a seductive manner. Bapuji came there because of noise . He was stunned looking at daya. He isn't believing his eyes.her boobs were hanging. Her blouse is covering just 40% of her boobs. Daya looked at bapuji and smiled naughtily.

Daya: are bapuji app btayie mera dance kesa hai mai toh roj toj garba kar kar Bor ho gyi hu.

(Haha what aa joke 😂)

Bapuji: ah b ab bahu boht acha hai

Daya: bapuji app sofe par beth jyiye mai apko dance dikhati hu

BAPUJI sat on sofa and started watching daya

Daya's blouse isn't covering her boobs.Bapu ji' s dick is straight now. Daya looked at bapuji's dick. It is visible in dhoti.

She went towards bapuji and sat on his lap. Champak lal was so shocked. She started grinding his ass against his cock. It is hard time for champak lal.

Champak: bahu yeh kyaa rhi hu

Daya didn't give any reply to him. She is just moaning and grinding her ass. Bapuji know that she want sex from him but he is acting innocent because he want daya to do everything right now.
Daya put his hand on her boobs.

(In hindi)

Note: guys i will use some dirty words in hindi. Read at your own risk. I am writing this in hindi because I have read many sex stories of tmkoc in english and readers were demanding the story in hindi. So kindly don't take me wrong. This is just aa story not a reality. This story is just for entertainment purposes.
So if you are uncomfortable don't read this part.

Daya: bapuji ajj app hi meri aag bhuja skte hai ah ah bapuji bhuja dijiye apni iss bahu ki aag

Bapuji didn't said anything he kept smiling.
Daya started kissing bapuji. BAPUJI kissed her back. After kissing almost 15 minutes. They left each other. Daya and bapuji went to her room. Daya opened bapuji's dhoti and his huge cock came out. She is so happy looking at his dick. She started stroking his dick. Bapuji was moaning hard.

Bapuji: ah bahu boht badia. Tere hatho mai jadu hai . Aur hilla ah ah . Ab ise muh mai lele . Kitne sme baad yeh anand mila hai

Daya started sucking his cock. Bapuji started fucking her mouth harder . Almost after 20 minutes they stop. Daya's mouth is filled with champak 's cum. He laid on bed . Daya opened her blouse and saree . She starred playing with bapu ji's cock. BAPUJI pulled her towards him and started sucking her boobs. He is sucking, bitting her nipples.
Daya is moaning in pleasure. She is having this pleasure after many years. She is asking champak to do more.

After sucking her boobs for half hour. He started licking her pussy. He entered his tongue inside her pussy. He is fucking her pussy with his tongue. Daya is screaming in pleasure. This is best night for her.daya wanted to suck his cock more. So they came in 69 position.
Now champak is fucking her pussy with his tongue and she is sucking his cock. Both were moaning hard.

Daya and champak were sucking each other then suddenly daya's phone rang. It was a call from jethalal. She picked up the call

Jethalal: hello daya

Daya: jee tapu ke papa kyaa Hua

Jethalal: voh mene yeh btane ke liye phone kiya k mai ghar aa rha Hu kaam khtam ho gya hai khana garm krr dena

Daya:(scared) jee tapu ke papa

Call ended

Champak: kyaa keh rha tha jethia

Daya: voh abhi ghr aa rhe hai kisi bhi vakat pohnchte hoge. Hme kpde pehn lene chaihiye

They both got dressed properly. Champak kisses daya before going. He went to his room and slept. Daya become very sad. She isn't satisfied at all. Heat in her pussy is growing. She went in kitchen and prepared food for jethalal. He came home and had dinner. He didn't said anything to daya and slept. Daya wasn't sleeping. She wants to satisfy her desires but now she can't do anything. She slept thinking all this.

Guys I haven't added daya and Champak lal sex because I will add sex scenes slowly slowly not in hurry. This is not just sex story. This story is about relations too . The main idea of this story will be shown at the end of story. So co-operate with me.)

Which pair do you guys want in next story??
I will add their sex scene too if you guys want.

Byee byeee:)