The "Miya" twins.

Suna POV

I woke up to find the bed empty and cold.
Half asleep and lazy, I got up to look for my lover that left me.
My feet dragged along the creaky wood floor that went around every hallway in the house.
"I told you that you need to let him live, we did the same when we were younger than him" I heard a voice say.
"Dad, Papa. Suna is asleep please keep it down I really don't want to wake him up," Osamu whispered "he's been practicing a lot and he needs to sleep."
"We just want what is best for you" Another voice said.
All three voices were male one had a Russian accent, another was Osamu and the last spoke broken English (decently smooth though).
I walked down the stairs quietly, Osamu noticed me. In front of where I was standing, (the end of the wood stair case) were two foreign men in fancy, sparkly and all over the place outfits.
"Who are they" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"Suna, meet my parents," My lover said.
I yawned and hugged Osamu.
"Okay, hi mr and mr. Miya" I said yawning again.
"I'm Chris Miya" The Russian told me.
"Suna Rin" I said.
"Phichit Miya" The Thai boy said.
We talked for a bit and then the other twin came down.
"Papa, dad is it okay if Yamamoto comes over?" Atsumu asked.
I groaned and rested my head on my boyfriend's shoulder. He grabbed my hand under the table.
"As long as you help us make our next routine" The Russian Miya parent responded.
Atsumu left to go tell Yamamoto. It was nice seeing Samu so happy talking to his parents, it made me smile.
"Suna," the younger of the Miya parents said.
I looked at him trying to keep my eyes open--which seemed to be harder than calming Nishinoya and Hinata down.
"Do you play any sports?" He asked.
"I play volleyball with Samu" I told him.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Samu looking sad and all together unhappy.
"How come I have never seen you guys in the stands?"
"We normally have figure skating tournaments" the Russian told me with melancholy on his face "ฉันอยากจะอยู่ที่นั่นเพื่อเขา" i want to be there for him though.
Later that day.
I scrolled through my phone searching for something on a Russian and Thai figure skating pair. A lot of russian figure skaters such as Victor Nikiforov.

 A lot of russian figure skaters such as Victor Nikiforov

Yuri Plisetsky

Anatashia

And Oren

But nothing on anyone named Chris

But nothing on anyone named Chris. I had no choice but to ask a highly unpleasant blonde from Karasuno. After all he owed me for getting him out of detention for a whole year.

Suna📱
-Tsukishima I need help

Tsukishima😈
-no

Suna📱
-you owe me, I got you out of detention for a year and you never payed me back.

Tsukishima😈
-What do you need help with?

Suna📱
-Can you find anything on someone named Phichit Miya or Chris Miya?

Tsukishima😈
-I'll look

I waited for a bit until finally the bitchy blonde responded with around 13 articles.

Suna📱
-

Thank you

Tsukishima😈
-Bye I have a boyfriend to cuddle.

I opened up the articles and got comfortable ready to read my ass of just to know about a random couple that happens to be:
A) famous
B) gay
C) the parents of my boyfriend

How would Samu react when he finds out that I am researching his parents.

Explanation:

How Phichit and Chris had kids:
Science

How Suna and Osamu got together:
Osamu got dared by Tanaka to kiss the person he liked and that happened to be Suna. They kissed and Suna led Samu into a hallway where they had a full make-out session, poor Yaku had to stop them so they could go to bed.

Phichit and Chris:
They were dating and know each other through Georgi

Yamamoto and Atsumu:
Platonic, I don't actually ship Atsumu and Sakusa so I decided to give Atsumu a friendship with Yamamoto because I think it would be very unexpected for that friendship to appear.

Will there be another part with this cast?
Maybe I hope. If there is then it will be a two part back-story that will have a lot to it and hopefully I can make it long.

I worked really hard on this so I hope you enjoyed and I hope you rad the next part.