Give me your game card!

Ominisent.
CONWAY'S APARTMENT.

CONWAY JERKED UP AT THE ALARM that was loudly going off at 8 o'clock in the morning. Quietly huffing to herself, she groaned lowly as she stretched out in the king-sized bed. She rolled over to her side blinking slowly, her second huff turning into a yawn as she slowly raised up from her side.

The girl scratched her side as she grabbed her phone off of the nightstand, putting the alarm to rest. Getting up, she stretched her arms again as she made way to the restroom for her daily morning routine. She put her locs that were a little way past her shoulders up into a sloppy bun, pulling some things to her so she could wash her face.

After she finished everything up, she was now walking into her large closet.

"Alexa," Her husky voice called out letting the pre-recorded speaker respond. "..Play other side of the game by Erykah Badu."

The woman's soothing voice soon filled Conway's ears while she got dressed for the day. Unfortunately the time was already nearing 9 o'clock for her first class, but Conway wouldn't sweat it.

It was a simple mistake, she would just have to wake up earlier next time.

Spritzing soft-smelling cologne on her skin, she took all of her belongings walking out of her walk-in closet. She adjusted her brown hoodie turning the music off, making her way through the apartment to leave for the day.

ON CAMPUS | MR. DRE'S CLASS

"Mister, Anderson." The teacher called out at the loudly snickering student.

"Are you really going to interrupt me as I try to introduce our new transfer student?"

Ricardo having that last name quickly got his posture together facing the teacher. "N-no! I apologize Mr. Dre, my bad. I just— uh-" He stuttered, knowing how strict his teacher could get. He never played, even though his name made him sound laid back he was the complete opposite.

We won't even touch the topic of his parents.

"Uh, just be quiet next time. Yeah?" The teacher mocked, seeing some students shake their head at the entire interaction.

Ricardo froze for a second quickly realizing that he was being mocked. Smacking his lips he only slouched down in his seat in response, getting snickers from his friends in return. Face red as a berry.

Mr. Dre clapped his hands together looking at the rest of the class, "Now," he nodded, looking back at the door to gesture the new student to come in. "..Come on."

Waverly saw, quietly twisting the doorknob to let herself in. She took a deep breath as she entered the professor's classroom, feeling jittery all over as she felt a thousand eyes on her at a time. She felt like she was being laughed at already as she looked straight Mr. Dre.

"Class, this is Waverly." Mr. Dre spoke gently laying his hand on the girl's shoulder. "Would you like to introduce yourself—"

"Are we talking about Waverly like The wizards of waverly place?" Ricardo questioned in a certain tone, trying to impress his friends. He heard a few laughs from behind him only making him feel proud of himself.