Copyright/Warnings.

© Copyright 2024-2025 All rights reserved to Validsznn.

No part of this publication may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Conway and Waverly's faceclaims are as you imagine them. Of course I'm going to describe how they look in MY mind, but they are really yours to freestyle.

I'm trying make a comeback, so hopefully I stay consistent. I'm doing things a little different this time, including my layouts.

Y'all know the deal, this book includes— actually, not a lot other than profanity and sex. This book is very lighthearted and fun. (:

I feel like a lot of you authors these days are REALLY depending on TRAUMA and pain to make a story off of, and that's.. weird? Boring? So cliché.

Me personally, ima corny bitch. I like the happy endings, the marriage and kids endings, allat good shit. But I can take a bad/realistic ending or two.

Point is, let's make a story without the parents being dead or deadbeat, or the character being adopted and abused. Or the character being suicidal and needing someone to save them, or them being r worded repeatedly because of family.

absolutely NO offense to the people that are actually going through this thing called life, I will never invalidate your experience and I am sending you all my love. But, people that have NEVER experienced that are using your pain for entertainment because they can't be creative enough. Let's give a story depth without a bad childhood or PTSD. It's getting repetitive.

UNLESS you're actually telling your story or you're advocating for others. THAT'S different.

..But, that's just an opinion.

Now, another warning. This book is about two MASCULINE presenting women. Relationship or not, please don't be homophobic. Many old trends are already resurfacing time again, please don't piss me off.

...I'm liking the feeling of this story so far. And, I hope you all will accept my (lowkey)apology. Love you boo.

Enjoy.