Want to read on?

Thank you so much for reading the first few chapters of Murfey's Law!

The support I received from Wattpad readers when I first posted this story eleven years ago (yes eleven) was beyond my wildest dreams. Lori and Zeb amassed a crazy 2.8 million reads and nearly 46,0000 votes while the book was available here in its entirety.

I have now decided to self-publish my works (eBook) and so if you are new here, and would like to read more, or perhaps you are one of my OG supporters who want to add Lori and Zeb's story to your collection, head on over to Amazon to purchase it.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00HNC05EO 

"Wow an absolutely beautiful story from the beginning to the end. Bravo"

"This story never loses its flow even at its end. What an ending!!!"

"Amazing story and absolutely adorable ending. Thank you."

"I honestly put off reading this book for the longest time thinking I would find it boring, but I can say with tears in my eyes and smiling like a crazy person that I'm so happy I finally decided to read one of the top five books I have ever had the pleasure of reading on Wattpad."

"I think I've read this story a billion times. But it just keeps getting better."

"I love this book! Also, I agree with every other comment, this ending is amazing! I am defiantly sharing!!!"