Best Day Ever!

I was wrong.

Me, Jenny and Julie were literally walking in and out of all the stores which gained us a lot of stares, but who cares? It was amazing how Julie just clicked with us and we were having a blast, usually people take time to get comfortable but it wasn't the case for us, maybe this is the start of a great new friendship!

We went to Sephora next and bought a lot of makeup. Julie seemed the soft girl type which really suited her.

 Julie seemed the soft girl type which really suited her

(Julie's aesthetic)

Julie: "Lets grab dinner it's almost 09:00pm. I'm so hungry."

Y/n :"Woah its 09:00 already?! Yeah lets get something to eat."

Jenny: "I wanna have have pizza! What will you guys get?"

Y/n: "I'm with the pizza and spaghetti!"

Julie: "Pizza and spaghetti it is!"

We all went to the food court and filled our tummies with delicious food, oh how I love food!

Y/n: "We need to go on a run tomorrow after this." I say laughing while taking another bite.

Jenny: "I know right or else all this training will be for nothing." She says while sipping on her drink.

Julie: "Training? Omg where do you guys work?"

Jenny: "Oh yes we both work at the Interpol we recently joined there and it going so well!"

Y/n: *munching* nods

Julie: "Woah that's sounds so fun! I can't believe I made such cool friends!"*giggles*

Jenny: "Aww thanks! Where do you work?"

Julie: "I'm a fashion designer and I recently started working at Chanel."

Y/n: "Woah that's so cool I would love to see your work sometime!"

Julie: "Sure I will love to show you guys!"

We chatted some more and I found out that Julie was actually Italian and had come here to pursue her dream in fashion. We then went to have some ice-cream when Jenny asked her,