7. BESTY TASTES

"What do you think, babe?"

Candace turns around and finds Lulu posing in a seductive way with her hand at the door sill. She wears a red velvet blouse, its fabric wraps her breasts tightly and covers them with tulle. Under the blouse she chose a black mid-thigh skirt.

"You-horny-bitch!" Candace eyes her head to toe admiringly as putting on her silver earrings. Red always fits on Lulu with that caramel skin of hers. "But, baby! Why you didn't wear the one I chose? I wonder how will you look like in that golden dress."

Lulu winces. "I am not sure, it's too much for a casual night. Maybe for the next time I will pick it."

"Oh, there will be too many next times." Candace says and claps her hands enthusiastically. "Your eyeliner is perfect but what about lipstick?"

"I couldn't decide which one I should wear." Lulu shows two lipsticks she holds, a light and a darker tones of nude color.

"Absolutely none of them." Candance gives her a disapproving look and fetches another lipstick from her makeup bag. "I bought this from the internet and the color is a joke for my skin. But it will be perfect for your lips."

Lulu winces again. "Dacey, I am not sure. My blouse is already a burning piece, red lipstick might be too muc-"

"Ssh." Candace silences her. "Baby, our goal is to be too much tonight. You look perfect." She opens the cap of her lipstick. "Now, smile."

Despite not being comfortable, Lulu lets her to put the shiny color on her lips.

"Perfect." Candace takes her inside of her room and pushes in front of the mirror. "Look."

Lulu's eyes travel on her own body, then her face and audacious lips. "Okay, it is really too much." Before Candace' objection she adds. "But that's the goal tonight, right?" She looks at her besty's face in the mirror.

Candace comes close to her and wraps her arms around Lulu's waist. "Sure. If I were a man in that club, I would beg for a kiss."

Lulu giggles at her detection. "I know you adore my lips babe, you don't need to remind."

"Not as much as you adore my ass." Candace answers with a mischievous smile and pinches Lulu's ribs, makes her laugh.

"Oh, God. We had really carried away, hand't we?" Lulu's face slightly turns into a pinky tone.

"Well, I never regret it." Candace giggles as blushing like her besty.

Lulu bites her lips, tries to quench her laughter. "Me, neither."

The year they had graduated from high school, they had attended a summer camp together. The camp had been organized by the Lindsay College which Candace was accepted. There were both high school and college students, the goal was getting acquainted. The camping was supposed to be a 'Hello College' activity, but for those teenagers who had been struggling to be accepted to a good university, it had turned into a stress-relieving opportunity.

The camp had lasted for five days, the days were spent with trips to famous places and natural beauties in LA, and the nights were reserved for fun by the campfire. They didn't think there was gonna be crazy parties at nights, so they caught off guard. While other ones were having sex in their tents or making out near the campfire, the girls were desperately alone at those nights. Not that they were innocent virgins, oh they were far from it but both of the girls were single then. In the first few days, they couldn't find partners for take some actions and then decided not to hang out with each other, so they could meet new people.

However most of the single boys were already taken. Two nights before the ending of the camp, they were in their tent. Tipsy, frustrated, cursing their chance.