Chapter 63 Wedding Announcement This is my partner, Xia Lan.

Xia Lan's evolution has not yet been completed, and he was sleeping deeply. Gu Mingye worked on it for seven or eight hours. In the end, Xia Lan was so tired that he couldn't open his eyelids, so he just let Gu Mingye do it to him. I took a shower, changed the sheets that had been ravaged by one person and one insect to the point that they could no longer be used, lay down on them, and went to sleep.

Not long after Gu Mingye fell asleep with Xia Lan in his arms, Zhinao started to buzz with messages. Someone who had just eaten and drank reluctantly got up from the bed and walked out of the dormitory door with Zhinao in hand.

"You'd better have something urgent." Gu Mingye directly sent a message to Wen Han, "Can you please don't disturb my sage time next time."

"I'm in a hurry, Cullen started a public opinion war on the Star Network. ." Wen Hanwu rolled his eyes, "Culun should have hired a navy to accuse you on the star network of robbing Major General Xia Lan."

That is to say, Luo Wei was worried that Culun's operation would be detrimental to Xia Lan, so he was anxious to follow Like ants on a hot pot, caring makes you chaotic.

This kind of false information is easy to defeat, and it's not a problem at all.

"I didn't give him the chance to return to Worm Planet just to make trouble." How dare you spread rumors? Just wait to die.

"I, an outsider, won't say anything about you young couple's affairs. You can handle it yourself." Wen Han hung up the call quickly and dialed Luo Wei again.

Gu Mingye put one hand into his pocket and opened the Zerg's star network first.

[What does the human side mean? That's Major General Xia Lan! Did they say they could take away the insects? What is the military doing? Why not rescue Major General Xia Lan? 】

【unacceptable! I apply to rescue Major General Xia Lan! ]

[It is said that the human crown prince is a violent maniac. I don't know if he will abuse Major General Xia Lan. Hey. 】

Gu Mingye's eyelids twitched, who did this sailor say was violent? Why is he so violent? He also abused Xia Lan? He wished he could hold Xia Lan in his hands, okay?

Cullen dog thief, dare to slander him!

[The cooperation between Zerg and humans is obviously very pleasant. What are you guessing about all day long? StarNet is not a place outside the law, so keep your mouth shut! 】

【Other bugs start with a picture and make up the rest. You guys are so busy making up without even a picture. It's really ridiculous! ]

[What nonsense are you talking about? Major General Xia Lan is an S-class military female, and there are so many soldiers following him. How could he be kidnapped by that person and looked down upon? 】

...

The Zerg star network is as lively as the Chinese New Year, and #夏阑被狠# even quietly became the number one trending search topic.

Gu Mingye flipped through the Zerg star network. Although there were navy troops taking the lead, there were still smart bugs who would not believe in those false things.

Immediately afterwards, Gu Mingye went to the human star network to read the news.

[No, why is Your Highness robbing an army female? Who is talking nonsense? This is too nonsense, right? 1]

[Who knows, our Highness is used to it every day, maybe he doesn't like that military female and brings it back for torture? ]

[Where did the idiot come from upstairs? What about the administrator? Take him out! ]

[Why must it be His Highness who kidnapped the major general of the Zerg tribe? Can't we just stay together as friends for the rest of our lives? ]

[It's just a friendship between a soldier and a military girl, isn't it? What kind of conspiracy is there? The traces of the navy are too obvious. ]

...

Gu Mingye didn't understand that no matter whether it was the human star network or the Zerg star network, they didn't guess that he and Xia Lan were a couple? These humans and insects are so useless!

Xia Lan already shared the same bed with him, and his fate was decided. How could he not announce it to the world?

Gu Mingye found the spokesperson who was gathering dust at the bottom of his contacts, edited a message and sent it to him, along with a picture of the smart brain screensaver he was currently using.

He had to let the entire galaxy know that he and Xia Lan had a very good relationship and were a match made in heaven.

After doing this, Gu Mingye gently opened the dormitory door and slipped back.

Xia Lan slept soundly, with a slight curve at the corner of his mouth, but his long military career kept his sleeping posture motionless.

Gu Mingye opened a corner of the quilt and got on the bed, hugged Chong tightly to his arms, and took advantage of the opportunity to steal the fragrance, and then fell asleep happily.

After receiving the message from Gu Mingye personally, the Royal Office immediately took action. They first banned the nonsense comments on Star Network, and then posted an announcement.

The text of the announcement was official. It was an "announcement regarding the marriage between the Imperial Crown Prince and the Zerg Major General Xia Lan." It couldn't be more plain. It was the picture that Gu Mingye sent over, of him and Xia Lan holding hands with their rings exposed. The photos were beautifully processed. If they were replaced with videos, the operation staff could put together a wedding march on the spot.

Because this turmoil involves both humans and Zerg, many people are posting about it under the royal family's official account. Even the Zerg side is interested in it, and they also want to see what is going on.

But who would have thought that they would find a basin full of dog food.

[I, I, I read that correctly, right? His Highness married the Zerg, Zerg? 】

【Church, hurry, hurry! It's midnight here! Feed me dog food in the middle of the night! Are you going to let people live? 】

I'm a little confused. Isn't it that our Highness is said to be insulated from oil and salt? How awesome is the Zerg Major General Xia Lan to be able to take down our Highness? 】

【Thinking in another direction, maybe our Highness has enlightened and taken the initiative to pursue the major general? ]

[Impossible, His Highness has ignored so many beautiful women over the years, so how good-looking is the Major General? ]

[It doesn't necessarily mean good looks, right? What if it is an interesting soul? ]

[Can't it be beautiful and interesting? 】

...

Gu Mingye had a good sleep while hugging his dear wife. He was full of energy and did not leave the bed after waking up. He hugged the insect and didn't want to let go.

When Xia Lan opened his eyes in a daze, he was not used to being pestered like an octopus. He was confused and punched Gu Mingye on the waist.

This was Xia Lan's punch, and Gu Mingye groaned when he was hit unprepared.

Xia Lan woke up immediately.

"Did my beating hurt you?" Xia Lan was so panicked that he quickly touched the place where Gu Mingye was beaten.

Gu Mingye grabbed Xia Lan's hand in a funny way: "My good brother, don't touch it so early in the morning. If you find fire, you have to put it out yourself."

Xia Lan's expression changed several times. He looked at Looking at Gu Mingye, he fell into deep thought.

So is this really life after being together?

Gu Mingye took the opportunity to kiss Xia Lan's forehead: "Good morning, Xia Lan .

"

He slipped out of bed.

"Xia Lan, let me tell you something." Gu Mingye explained what happened when Xia Lan was asleep while helping Xia Lan get dressed, "Cullen asked the navy to spread rumors and I snatched you back for no reason. You said I wanted to torture you, so I asked the royal family to send out the photo of us wearing rings."

Xia Lan: "Then what did you say? That we are in love?"

Gu Mingye: "No, I said We're married."

Xia Lan's hand that went to pick up the coat stopped in mid-air, his eyes were half lowered, and the corners of his mouth slightly curved: "But we haven't received the marriage certificate yet."

Gu Mingye went to pick up Xia Lan's coat. Come over and help Xia Lan get dressed: "I don't care, I snatched it back, you are my wife, you are not allowed to leave me."

Although he spoke in a teasing tone, Gu Mingye's tough attitude was very Obviously, he was determined not to let Xia Lan leave him.

Xia Lan exhaled, stepped forward, and hugged Gu Mingye's waist: "I won't leave you, I can't bear it."

After washing, Gu Mingye took Xia Lan out for breakfast.

The atmosphere between Gu Mingye and Xia Lan was originally quite ambiguous. When the announcement from the royal family was issued a few hours ago, everyone knew everything they should know and shouldn't know.

The crowd's gaze was too intense. Xia Lan had never seen such a scene before. Holding hands with Gu Mingye under everyone's gaze made him want to run away.

It always feels like everyone is watching something rare.

Some brave people have already turned on their brains, taken photos one after another of the person involved, and sent them to StarNet.

I have seen clearly those who said that the royal office is deceiving people. Your Highness and Major General Xia Lan are very much in love! They are so sweet!

There are also bugs in the Zerg tribe that secretly send photos to the Zerg tribe's star network. Even though the resolution of the photo is not high and the angle and lighting are not good, the atmosphere that makes the bugs envious is really attractive to the female bugs.

Male insects have always been arrogant and unwilling to be accompanied by females. Many male insects place females in a lower position than themselves. Very few males and females can have such a good relationship.

Since males can't do it, then just don't look for males at all.

Xia Lan and Gu Mingye's disclosure also opened the door to a new world for the females.

They can also find humans!

Many female insects, especially military females, are more advocating strength and power, so humans who are strong and powerful in appearance will be very popular with military females.

Xia Lan was sitting in the restaurant, using his brain to browse the information on the Zerg Star Network. The more he read, the more shocked he became. The questions everyone asked were a little too open-minded.

How long is the endurance of human beings, how big is the alpha, does it hurt more than the male bug, etc...

I can only say that it is a female bug, and it is really very open-minded.

Gu Mingye savored the rainbow farts donated by netizens. He took his big one and liked them one by one. As long as they wished him and Xia Lan well, he liked them all without stopping. .

"Your Highness, Major General Xia Lan!" A female omega half-crouched and took a photo of Gu Mingye and Xia Lan, "The majority of netizens want to see your photos together, do you want to satisfy their wishes?"

"Take! Let's put on a nice pose and take the photo again!" Gu Mingye shut down his brain and sat down from the opposite side of Xia Lan to Xia Lan's side.

Gu Mingye took Xia Lan's hand, interlocked with his fingers, and got very close. The fabric of the clothes rubbed and collided, and he was instantly isolated from all the people and insects around him, forming a world of his own.

The female omega readjusted her brain and used her superb skills to take photos of her two idols.

Gu Mingye reviewed the pictures personally and found that they were indeed very good.

"Please send me the photo." Zhi Nao does not need to add friends to send messages to each other, so it doesn't matter if Gu Mingye uses his Zhi Nao to receive the photos.

That photo appeared on the homepage of Gu Mingye's Xingwang account, and was directly set as the background image. At the same time, he posted an update, which was this freshly released photo.

[This is my partner, Xia Lan. 】