Framed and Trapped

Following the rally at the Cafeteria, the group was walking through the halls of Canterlot High. They see everyone wearing headbands and tails.

Rarity: Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?

Twilight Sparkle: It was a great idea, Rarity!

Todd: I agree. Now everyone will most definitely vote for Twilight 

Tex and Applejack then spots Sunset with Snips and Snails walking up. Sunset has an evil grin on her face

Tex: Heads up, guys. The bully queen's approachin

Applejack: Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal.

Todd: (thinking) What are you up to, Sunset?

They appear by a door. Sunset knocks on it

Todd: (thinking) That's vice-principal Luna's office (speaking) Can you guys excuse me? I need to use the restroom

He then walks off

Rainbow Dash: (confused) Okay 

The door to the office opens to reveal a woman with pale blue skin and dark blue hair. This is Vice Principal Luna, Principal Celestia's younger sister. 

Sunset then begins to act concern

Sunset Shimmer: Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!

She then leads the vice principal to the gymnasium where the Fall Formal has been completely trashed. 

Sunset Shimmer: Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?

Vice Principal Luna: Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?

Sunset Shimmer: Because I have proof.

She gives the vice principal a file. They were unaware that Flash Sentry was listening in. Vice Principal Luna looked through the file. 

Vice Principal Luna: Hmm. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Miss Shimmer. I shall have a word with Miss Sparkle on this.