The Camping Trip (Part 3)

The morning has come and the day has started with a few hours of sleep but I could manage. My mind has been clearer and the air has been so fresh. Until I remember Hamzah had almost given me my first kiss.

I really had to think about this. Hamzah my older brothers best friend and my old tormentor. He had also been talking to Lexie. She was so pretty I wouldn't see why he'd choose her.

I put the thought away when I see Diana wake up. I quickly go sit on her air mattress. "DIANA." I say. "What its so early in the morning." She says sleepily. "ITS 8:30 GET UP, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." I say.

"Okay okay im up." She says. "Okay so something happened last night, Hamzah almost kissed me." I say. She instantly gets up. "I SLEEP FOR A FEW HOURS AND THIS HAPPENS? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"

"SHHH, it happened last night." I say. "Okay tell me exactly what happened." She says. "Okay okay so I went out the tent and he was there too, we were talking when I got his coke and he pulled me in for a kiss, thenn my mom went out to go to the bathroom." I say.

"Oh my goodness.. did you want it to happen?? Do you like him?" She asks excitedly. "I don't know it went by so fast and for the last question I dont know how I feel about him, I mean it's weird."

"Why would it be weird?" She asks. "He's my brothers best friend, my old bully, and I'm pretty sure that talking stage with Lexie is still going on." I say. "Ohh so tha-" Diana says and gets cut off.

"Hey girls breakfast is ready!" Mom says. We look at each other and go out. Diana is barricading me with questions but stops when she sees Hamzah come out of the tent.

His messy hair looked so cute on him. I smile at him but quickly look away after remembering our embarrassing interactment the night before.

We go to get out breakfast and sit down on the bench where Hamzah almost kissed me. Diana sits down next to me when I see Trey sit infront of her. Then my mom next to me. Leaving one seat for Hamzah which is infront of me.

As we eat our food I see him glancing at me with his sleeping eyes. I want to say something to have things back to normal but nothing comes out. My mind is blank. I keep on rewinding to that moment. I look at him as he eats his food.

Once we finish our food I ask Trey if he could drop me off to the main cabin to get some snacks for later. He rudely agrees. I jump on his back and he takes me to the main cabin. He sits outside while i limply get snacks.

I pick up a muffin when someone says "that's the best thing here." I look up, it's Jeremy! "Hey Jeremy!" I say. "Hey Leane!" He says sweetly. "How's your morning?" I ask. "Good but better now." He says. I smile at him.

I hear the door open when I see its Hamzah. We smile at each other until he sees Jeremy next to me. His smile turns into a worried and pierced lipped face. I look at Jeremy wondering what was wrong.

"So how long you staying here Jeremy?" I ask. "Just until tomorrow." I said. "Aw man you're leaving before me." I say. "We'll wanna keep in touch?" He asks. "Yeah for sure." I say. He hands me mot phone and I put in my Instagram.

"Okay got it, I'll see you around Leane." He says to me with a wave and smile. How sweet. I go sit with Hamzah. "Hey Hamzah, you look like shit." I say trying to make us more comfortable. "Yeah thanks I didn't get a blink of sleep last night."

"You too? I only got a couple of hours." I say. "Well better than me I got nothing." He says. "Also Whatre you thinking giving your info to some rando." He says. "He's not a rando, I've met his sister, they're all nice." I say. "Yeah whatever." He says.