How Did She Know?

Chapter 0.
Notes, Disclaimers, and Warnings.

Note:

Hi! Welcome to How Did She Know? !

I hope you'll enjoy reading this story. This is a bit of a ChickLit story and at the same time a Sci-Fi and at the same time a Fantasy one!

I honestly don't know what I'm doing and if i'm ever gonna write this correctly but I will try my best! I'm kinda scared to try this but at the same time really excited. This will be my first official published story! I unpublished the other ones as I don't feel like it's doing well or I'm writing it well. Filipino/Tagalog isn't really my forte or writing in that language is just not my thing. So I unpublished it.

This one will be written in English language, where I am more comfortable!

Most importantly, I hope you guys will really enjoy this. Please do let me know if you guys have any suggestions or recommendations about my stories and how I can improve them! And if you need anyone to talk to, my dms are always open !

 Please do let me know if you guys have any suggestions or recommendations about my stories and how I can improve them! And if you need anyone to talk to, my dms are always open !

With Love,

Euphemie.

_______

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_______

Warning:

This story will include grammatical and spelling errors, typos, and many more mistakes. If you're a perfectionist and doesn't want to see any of it, feel free to click out of the story and come back once you see fit.

_______

Note:

If you see any other story that is similar to mine and is published after mine in any platform, please do inform me.

Remember:

Plagiarism is a Crime.

How Did She Know?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara