99

☆ 99. Chapter 99

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 99

"This is Osborne. Daniel and I met outside the tribe." Wei Changcheng introduced Osborne to Jeffrey in a calm tone.

Jeffrey's eyes turned to Osborne, who was standing aside honestly: "Oh?"

"Osborne was the male of one of the tribes that was destroyed by the beast tide." Wei Changcheng continued, "At that time, Osborne He was not in the tribe, so he didn't find out about it until he returned to the tribe. Daniel and I met him outside and wanted him to join the eastern tribe."

Jeffrey nodded: "That's fine, it's not safe for a male to live alone outside. You might as well join our tribe." Jeffrey asked again, "Do you still have a place to stay?"

"Leave this matter to me, I will make my own arrangements." Wei Changcheng said.

"So." Jeffrey smiled, "Osborne, welcome to join the Eastern Tribe."

Osborne looked at Jeffrey whose eyes were full of meaning and said calmly: "Thank you."

He told Jeff After reporting there, Wei Changcheng took Osborne to find a place to live.

"Actually, there are no free caves in the tribe." Wei Changcheng said as he walked, following Osborne who was walking beside him.

"So where do I live?" Osborne asked.

Wei Changcheng chuckled twice: "The place you most want to live."

Osborne's eyes lit up: "You mean?"

Wei Changcheng nodded.

"But Boris won't agree." Osborne hesitated, with obvious disappointment in his tone.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to Uncle Boris." Wei Changcheng comforted.

Now that there is plenty of food, the affairs of the Bird Tribe are over. Except for the males who went out to patrol, the remaining males stayed in the tribe to build earthen houses. Today happened to be Boris's turn to rest, so Wei Changcheng took Osborne directly to Boris' cave.

"Uncle Boris." Wei Changcheng shouted as he walked into Boris's cave, dragging Osborne behind him, for fear that Osborne would run away without him noticing.

"I'm here, you can just come in." Boris, who was weaving baskets in the cave, heard Wei Changcheng's voice and didn't get up. He shouted directly to Wei Changcheng. When he heard the footsteps approaching him, Bao Si Reese smiled and raised his head: "Xiaowei, today you..." The voice stopped suddenly, and when he raised his head, he naturally saw Osborne.

"Why are you here?" Boris's tone instantly changed from enthusiasm to coldness, he put down his work and stood up.

Osborne smiled bitterly, lowered his head and said nothing.

Wei Changcheng glanced at Osborne and smiled quickly: "Uncle Boris, Osborne is a new male who joined our tribe, but now there is no place to live in the tribe. I thought about it and found that among the people I know Uncle Boris, your place is more suitable, so do you think you can let Osborne live with you?"

Boris looked at Wei Changcheng's face several times suspiciously, and did not look at Wei Changcheng's face. Seeing something other than the smile, he said directly: "Xiao Wei, you don't know his identity, how can you bring him in?"

Wei Changcheng blinked: "What identity?"

"...you beast. "

Wandering beast?" Wei Changcheng was confused, "Who? Wandering beast? Where is it?"