Chapter 1

In the quaint village of Willowbrook, a young girl named Eliza with blond silkily hair and wonderful emerald eyes grew up in modest circumstances with only her devoted mother by her side. Despite the simplicity of their life, Eliza's heart yearned for the bustling streets of New York City, a place she dreamed of exploring since childhood.

 Driven by determination, Eliza worked tirelessly, saving every penny until finally, she had enough to venture to the city of her dreams. Landing a job as a maid for a wealthy family, she found herself immersed in a world for beyond her wildest imagination.

 Among the opulent halls and lavish parties where the rich laugh and have fun, Eliza encountered Alexander, a strikingly handsome and affluent man known for his charming demeanor and penchant for fleeting romances. Initially at odds with each other due to their contrasting backgrounds, they gradually found themselves drawn to one another, their animosity melting away in the face of genuine connection.

 As their bond deepened, Eliza and Alexander navigated the complexities of their divergent worlds, their love transcending social barriers. However, their happiness was short-lived as Eliza received news of her mother ailing health, prompting her to return to Willowbrook without any hesitation she packed her stuffed and ran to airport to catch the first plane to the village not leaving any note of her sudden disappearance. 

Many months passed since Eliza moved back to Willowbrook and Alexander longed for Eliza presence, he found himself succumbing to the expectations of his society to married, agreeing to an arrangement with a woman of his own social standing. 

Eliza who had finally returned to the city from caring her sickly mother as she makes her way to the giant mansion.  Eliza only to be met with the sight of Alexander and a other women together, shattering the fragile hope that remained in her heart. Unable to bear the pain of witnessing the scene, she fled from the mansion, leaving behind her job and she loved so deaired, her departure leaving a lingering sense of longing and regret in its wake.

As Eliza disappeared into the night, the echoes of their unfinished love story lingered in the air. leaving both her and Alexander to grapple with the haunting question of what could have been.