The Beginning

Life is beautiful when you understand it perfectly. When you have a family to bank upon, when all your relationships are beautiful, and you're able to yield sweet fruit out of it, then it becomes a perfect family.

A family is a pool of emotions, where you experience everything in one place. You can find amusement in the love that your parents hold for each other, and then there is the funny banter between siblings. No matter how much they fight or argue, they always end up being together. That affectionate glance of the grandparents is something that everyone in the family needs, and the urge to respond to someone who badmouths your family comes from within a family. You're blessed if you're surrounded by a loving family.

One such family is the Malhotra family, which harbours an unbreakable bond between three brothers, the three sons of the family. Although these three have arguments, they fight, and at times, they stop talking to each other, but at the end of the day, they're together as if nothing happened between them.

It's a fine day in the Malhotra household, and everyone is busy with their usual chores. A young guy is in the kitchen brewing some coffee for himself. Meanwhile, his mother comes by his side and pats his shoulder.

"Beta, tum subah subah kitchen mein kya kar rahe ho? Vo bhi aise bina nahaye. Teri Dadi ne dekh liya toh char baat mujhe sunayengi," his mother chides him.

"Maa, aapko pata hai na meri subah coffee ke bina nahi hoti. Agar kisi aur ko kahunga toh bhi dadi ko dikkat hogi," he responds with a smile.

"Achcha, kal se main teri coffee tere kamre mein le aaungi. Abhi tu jaa, teri dadi sabse pehle rasoi mein hi aayengi," she smiles at her son.

 Abhi tu jaa, teri dadi sabse pehle rasoi mein hi aayengi," she smiles at her son

This guy is Vineet Malhotra, the elder son of the family. He can't do a single day without coffee, his first drink of the day. He is inclined towards his mother, who has given him lenience to enter the kitchen, though no one in the house is allowed to enter the kitchen without taking a bath. His grandmother, Veena Malhotra, is very specific about certain rules in the house.

Vineet walks out of the kitchen holding his coffee mug and runs up the stairs, towards his room. He passes by a room, and he can hear a few sounds from inside the room. He smiles at first, but then a few muffled and painful screams coming from the room startle him. He pushes the door and enters inside, where a young girl is fast asleep on the bed. The room is no less than a princess' room. Why won't it be? She's the darling daughter of the household.

She looks uneasy in her sleep and is whining every now and then. He rushes by her side and keeps his hand on her head, trying to soothe her. It seems like she recognizes his touch and calms down in the next instant. She even turns to his side and snuggles close to him.