47

Tae sat down on the bed and thought "hyung if you ever got to know why I forgot to take out the keys then you'll feel guilty.......but I can't tell you anything...I am helpless"

Time skip
In hospital

Tae couldn't focus on his works at all. He felt suffocated in the presence of people. It's been 3 hours since he came to the hospital. Most of the time he just stayed inside his cabin and cried his heart out. He avoided talking with anyone as much as he could. After completing a surgery he was about to go back to his cabin but in the hallway he was stopped by jin.

"Tae you are looking really very pale baby just go home and rest....I have been noticing you since morning, you are not able to focus on your work it will be better if you'll go home and rest" said jin in a concerned tone

Tae shook his head and said "no hyung I'll manage don't worry"

Jin was about to say something but tae left from there without listening to him. Jin sighed and said "what is wrong with this kid....He never listens to me"

Meanwhile tae ran to his cabin and locked it. He sat on his chair, put his head on the table and broke down in tears "I...I can't do this anymore....I feel disgusted...I just want to kill myself" he dozed off while crying.

After 15 minutes, he woke up to the sound of the door knocking. He immediately wiped his tears and said after clearing his throat "yes? Who's there"

"It's me..... open the door" said jin from outside

Tae opened the door after recognising the voice and before he could say anything jin said "why did you lock th- wait were you crying" he cupped his face and continued "what happened baby has someone said anything to you?"

Tae removed jin's hand from his face and said "I was not crying...I was just sleeping hyung you only said to rest right...so I thought to take a nap" he said while trying to be as convincing as he could

Jin gave him a suspicious look and said "really...are you not lying"

Tae shook his head and said while stuttering "No hyung why would I lie"

"Ok fine now lets go to the canteen for lunch" said jin

"Umm hyung I am not hungry you go" said tae

"Come on tae you didn't even eat your breakfast properly...I don't want to hear anything just come with me" said jin

Tae looked down and said "but hyung I am really not Hyung"

Jin huffed in annoyance and said "What is wrong with you today huh you always scolded Jungkook when he skipped his meals and now you are doing the same" jin was getting really annoyed by tae's strange behaviour today and the fact that he is not even telling what is wrong with him, makes him more angry

Tae sighed and said "Hyung calm down I am coming "

They both went to the canteen. Jin bought the food and said "eat". Jin started eating the food but tae just kept staring at his plate. Jin shook him a little and said "it won't go in your mouth automatically just by staring at it you have to move your hand kiddo"

Tae nodded his head and picked up the spoon and started eating it unwillingly. While eating he started recalling whatever happened with him last night how he was torched in this hospital. His eyes started getting teary. He blinked his eyes multiple times to stop his tears from coming out of his eyes.

They both were eating in silence suddenly out of nowhere tae said "hyung" jin hummed and tae continued "umm you always say that you'll love us no matter what....do you really mean it?"
jin smiled at him and said "offcourse tae I will always love you all no matter what...why this question suddenly came into your mind hmm?"

"So hyung will you still love me if someday you get to know that I did something really bad" said tae while staring at his own laps

Jin joked and said "bro don't tell me you killed someone? Where is the dead body? Did you hide it properly"

"Hyung I am not joking" said tae in a very serious tone. Jin understood that he is serious and said "ok ok....see First of all I know you can't do anything wrong and secondly even if you did anything wrong then I am sure there must have been any reason for it"

Tae smiled genuinely. He really needed some comforting words from his Hyung. Jin waited for tae to say anything but when tae didn't say anything he said "tae why are you suddenly asking Have you really done something wrong?"

Tae shook his head and said "I was just curious....I am going bye" he was about to go But jin stopped him and said "But you didn't finished your lunc-" before jin could complete his sentence tae left from there
Jin shook his head and said "aish this kid"

Time skips
At night

Tae was just laying on his bed like a lifeless person. James sent him the details about the file which he had to steal a few hours before. According to james that file is very important for the new project of their company and the whole day yoongi works on that  only and at night he brings that file at home to avoid the risk of it getting stolen. Tae just has to steal the file from yoongi's cupboards and give it to them and they'll delete his pictures.

He was lost in his thoughts thinking how he'll do it. He was feeling terrible just by the thought of stealing something from his yoongi hyung.
He suddenly flinched when he heard someone calling his name loudly. 

He got up and saw jimin standing on the door frame with an annoyed look. Tae glared at him and said "why are you shouting"

Jimin went closer to him and said "I called you 5 times but you were not listening huh!" . Tae didn't say anything, he again laid on the bed. Jimin gave him an offended look and said dramatically "you kim fucking taehyung how dare you ignore me" he also laid on tae's bed and cuddled him like he always did.

"Uhh leave me jimin" he said in a cracked while trying to come out of his grip. He surely loved cuddling his twin but right now he was not liking it even a bit. He is hating being touched by anyone.

Hearing his cracked voice Jimin left him and said "hey what happened?"

Tae hid his face in the pillow and said rudely "nothing...I am just tired leave me alone". Jimin got up from his bed being a little sad and said "ok fine I am going......call me when your mood is fine"

Jimin waited for tae's reply but he left from there after getting no response from him.

After jimin left tae started crying silently while saying "I am sorry jimina I don't want to be rude with you but I can help it...it was not in my control"

To be continued