1. The first meet♡

There was a festive vibe surrounding the area

There was a festive vibe surrounding the area. Everyone was busy preparing for the fashion to be held today. But there was a girl sitting backstage with her head hung low as tears emerged in her eyes blurring her vision.

She removed her glasses and swept the tears away. Her breathing was getting faster with every upcoming second. She looked like a small child who got separated from her mother.

Her doe eyes raised up to look at everyone busy preparing for today's night while she was engulfed with overwhelmed feeling of anxiety. Suddenly, arrival of a girl broke the trail of her thoughts.

"Ishikaaaaa!" I looked around to see Chahat making her way towards me

"Ishikaaaaa!" I looked around to see Chahat making her way towards me. I gazed everywhere but didn't spotted my second best friend anywhere 'ye Shanaya kiska katal karne gayi hogi' is the thought that occupied me.

Chahat approached me and engulfed me in a warm hug. To be honest, I hate hugs. But she embraces a person in such a comforting manner that the person in her arms will feel at peace, as if all the chaos around stopped for a moment.

She's such a calming person. I hated the fact she got a friend like me who doesn't know a thing about showing affection. I think I should be more expressive atleast towards my two besties, these two means the world to me.

"Ab dobara kya sochne lag gayi tu?" Chahat said bringing me back to reality. She had broke the hug long ago and now was staring at me for an answer "arre kuch nahi bas Yun hi" I replied and tried to smile but she narrowed her eyes refusing to give up.

She was looking at me as if inspecting my eyes to know the truth "Shanaya or mujhe pata hai tu clingy nahi hai. Isme Teri koi galti nahi hai, theek hai na?" My eyes widened hearing her reply 'how on earth she can always know what's up in my mind' is what was my thought right now.

"Tujhe chhorh ke nahi jaungi mai don't worry" Chahat said as I looked at her for a brief moment giving a genuine smile. I don't know what good deeds got me a friend like her but before I could say anything-

"Gawaaro ka leader sala andha kahi ka, itni badi ladki nahi dikhi pata nhi aankhe kis liye- ohh hello babydoll" Shanaya came towards us blurting uncountable amount of insults and curse words. I was lost in processing her words.