𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 - 𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 (𝚍𝚘𝚊) 𝚙𝚝2

she was surprised at first. "never did this nigga just tell me to strip.." she thought to herself knowing damn well she would do whatever he asked whenever he asked.

She was just tryna make him mad that's all but now he is was taking it to a new level.

"yeen so tough now huh?" he chuckled.

"mane shut the fuck up" she spoke dismissively smacking her teeth

  "...i ain't finna keep playing with you y/n"  "i ain't ask you too" she shrugged.

he grabbed her by the neck pulling her up as he spoke "yo walls finna be gone since you wanna talk all that shit "

he backed her up against the bed taking his shirt off causing her to lose focus and bite her lip, kay had the most attractive build to her he the perfect mix of a skinny but slightly muscular body that turned her all the way on .

"tell me the truth ight?" he spoke making her raise her eyebrow in curiosity you raised he always talking bout tell him the truth and be mad as hell when you do, it's a fucking set up. she thought to herself

"you was gone fuck that dthang nigga huh?"𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭 is what she thought before speaking. "no" she instantly denied.

"you know i can tell when your lying." he spoke lowly  grabbing onto her thighs. "i'm not even lying...but if i was lying which i'm not! how could you tell?" she said nervously.

"your eyes get a lil wider and you exaggerate your words " he chuckled. She shook your head knowing he paid attention too much

"now, you feel like tell me the truth or u wanna keep playin wit me?" he said as he slowly slid her bottoms off still giving her direct eye contact

"bae it wasn't even like that-"  "ion wanna hear none of that shit! it's a yes or no" he questioned leaving her quiet; sitting there like a statue....with only her panties on

"hello?? english yo first language right??-actually it's Spanish- YES OR NO!" he cut her off raising his voice making a shiver shoot down her spine.

"Kevin-" he cuts her off. "you think you fucking slick" he spat removing her panties. putting the tips of his fingers on her clit, still looking into her eyes while his other hand was around her throat,

not gone lie this shit making me horny. she thought

"do i have to kill him?" he rasped as he slowly began moving his fingers in a circular motion around her clit. "n-no" she moaned out.

"you gone stay away from him?" he asked making her go silent...

"oh..ight bet" he say removing his hand. "take yo fucking top off" she ain't waste no time in taking that motha fucka off, he ain't have to tell her twice.

"lay back and open yo legs." you laid back and spread your legs.

"F-fuck." She let out a whine when his fingers eased into her, the slight discomfort being glossed over as he kissed at her neck.

She whimpered as his middle finger worked in and out of her heat gently, his large palm brushing back and forth against her clit, embarrassingly loud noises in the air.

"I'm gonna-"

"I know." He felt around before curling the digits and letting the pads of his fingers brush constantly against her g spot. Her teeth but down on her bottom lip harshly, body restless as she grinded her hips forward to chase the feeling.