Chapter -2

I woke up with a loud thud. It wasn't even 4 in the morning. I went into the living room to see if something is wrong there but everything was normal so was in kitchen. I checked in both the bathrooms too and nothing was suspicious out there. Now the only place left unchecked was balcony and I don't know why I felt bit scared going there but to my relief things were normal there too.

I came back to my bed and checked the timing it was 3:48 a.m. I laid back on my bed thinking it must be something in neighbours house. I started scrolling my Instagram to divert my mind. I was going through new posts of my friends and then reality hit me. Aunty and Uncle living on the upper floor aren't here for about a month, bachalor's living on the side of my flat aren't here as it's post exams break in their university and the lady living below my flat is in hospital as tomorrow is her due date.

This made me scared. My brain went to it's overthinking mode and that was when I received a follow request and it was from Utkarsh. I was trying my best to not overthink so I clicked on the notification accepting his follow request and as soon as I accepted a message popped up.

 I was trying my best to not overthink so I clicked on the notification accepting his follow request and as soon as I accepted a message popped up

I realised that we have beeing talking since past half an hour and my mind is relaxed too. His vibe matched mine. He was an interesting person since day one. We talked till around 5 and then we went offline to do our daily chores. So yes! I just got a sleep of 2-3 hrs and to be amazed I am feeling re-freshed.

My book is about to be completed that means I may take a day or two off from everything and enjoy my life. I looked towards the busy road from my balcony. I like looking at the people hustling for their lives. I was already done with my daily routines so I decided to go to my favourite cafe once again because why not.

I looked at my wardrobe being confused. All my posts are filled with comments stating only my wardrobe can fix them but I don't think I got enough clothes. Oh gosh! There is nothing to wear. Thinking for some good minutes I decided to wear a red saree today

I got ready in my crimson red saree with matching bangles and earings. After fixing gajra in my hair  I applied fiery lip tint and eyeliner along with kajal. On the name of makeup I only did this much. I looked at the mirror for the last time and was satisfied with my look. I grabbed my matching heels and purse and stepped out of my apartment while locking it.

I was sitting on my favourite spot when I noticed a familiar figure approaching and yes it was Utkarsh but he wasn't alone. He was with a lady. I won't lie but that lady is so sexy. They were giggling together. Utkarsh looked really happy. I tried not to look at them and looked outside of the window.

It's been 15 minutes since I came here and today I ordered for red velvet pastry. A waiter came with my order. "Are you new here?" I asked him. "Umm,yes ma'am. Did I do something wrong? I am so sorry." He replied. "No,it is nothing like that relax. It's just I saw you here for the first time." I spoke while passing a comforting smile.

"Are you following me?" I heard a voice speak to me and yes it was Utkarsh. "Sorry? Why would I follow you?" I spoke passing a 'are you sure' look. "Relax I was just joking" he assured taking a seat infront of me." I know that come on. How did you ended up here?" I asked him." This cafe is now my favourite spot and today my cousin wanted to meet me so I called her here." He spoke.

Oh! So she was his cousin. Cousin Sister. Why do I even care though. We were talking about our interests and that's when a waitress came asking to Utkarsh if he wants something. "Bring whatever ma'am likes. I love what she likes." He said signalling towards me,she took the order and went. "How do you know my likes?" I asked. "You like white sause pasta with good amount of chili flakes and oregano. No?" He spoke making me amazed." Yes! I do like that but how do you know?" I questioned him to which he told that my Instagram handle reveals enough about me.

He was right though. I had uploaded a lot about myself afterall but I don't care. He was eating his pasta when his phone rang and he excused himself and he didn't came back but his message did. "I am so sorry. I had to leave mid-way. I got some urgent work." He texted to which I responded that it is understandable for someone like him to be busy.

I was back to my apartment but I felt something is off. It didn't passed the same vibe it did when I left. Something was wrong and then I remembered about that noice. To divert my overthinking I decided to scroll my phone and the first reel that came on my feed was a horror fact video. I didn't believe much in these stuff so I just scrolled and the next reel was stop scrolling and listen to the message of universe.

I was scared again. I decided to go to my bedroom and look at all the stuffs I brought today. For some moments my mind was relaxed but then I felt like something passed by me. I looked around to see what it was but there was nothing. I went to my bed reciting Hanuman Chalisa and drafted to my dreamland.

Thankfully I got a sleep of 6 hours without any worry. Today's start is amazing. Sun is shining bright, I am happy and  I am going to write last chapter of my book today. I decided to stay home and do my work. It is 10 a.m. by now and nothing is suspicious. Maybe those moments where an illusion.

I sat in my balcony and continued writing my chapter until a lot of sunlight came making it difficult to for me to sit there so i came in. I went to make coffee for myself and I realised ghar pe coffee hi nahi hai so I took my wallet and went out. I was coming back when I saw a lady standing near the staircase and talking to the aunty who lives in the flat above mine.

"Namaste aunty. Sab badhiya?" I spoke to aunty. "Namaste beta ji. Hum sab badhiya hai. Aap kaisi hai? Sab acche se chal raha hai na?" Aunty spoke side hugging me to which I reverted that everything is alright and then she introduced me to the lady who was standing with her. She lived in the apartment next to ours. They were talking about the activities which happened in our locality while aunty wasn't here. I excused myself and came back to my apartment. If I say I didn't wanted to stay there would be a truly be a lie but I was craving for my coffee so I prioritised my coffee.

······················································
QOTD: Is there something paranormal or just an illusion?

Hey sweethearts!
How are you doing??

I hope you liked the beginning. I am always open for suggestions,advices and corrections.
Don't forget to follow, comment and vote. Do recommend this to your friends.

You may follow me on Instagram for spoilers: https://www.instagram.com/krsnivawritez_?igsh=NzdyajZldHFxcDkz