Old Friend

You woke up only to find yourself in...Home Sweet Home still? But something felt...off

It looked cleaner, more well put together than before. But...how?

Did Catnap clean the place up while you were asleep? How would he have even done such a thing?

And...where was your grabpack? Maybe he took it somewhere? Or...something? But why? You felt...alone. A feeling you'd normally appreciate, if it weren't for Catnap.

You missed seeing a friendly face ever since you entered the factory, and Catnap was one of few you encountered. And yet, just like that, he was gone. For now at least.

You walked around the place, slowly. It was eerily quiet, yet you could hear a faint radio in the distance. You walked over towards the sound, with it being the only thing guiding you through the large house.

As you continued to walk...it began to feel like a cycle, almost. Every hallway looked the same. In fact, you could've sworn you already walked down this hallway three times by now!

However, you saw the radio on the table. Finally, something new! You quickly ran over to it, listening in.

You could hear faint breathing, whatever it was, it seemed to be saying something, too. You tried to tune up the radio, the breathing and mumbling getting louder. Still couldn't hear it!

You tuned it up to the max, the breathing roaring in your ear as you could hear every little detail. Finally, you could understand what the weird voice was saying.

"You...left."

You're eyes furrowed in confusion. You stared at the radio, the voice sounded...familiar. You were a little too dazed to recognize it...yet.

The voice spoke once more through the radio, getting more aggressive. It was almost as if it were sentient.

"You....left us.."

The voice growled, replacing the breathing heard within the radio. Wait...now you began to recognize it. But...didn't he...?

"YOU LEFT US, Y/N. YOU LEFT ME, TO ROT."

The voice growled, much louder this time. It finally hit you. It was Catnap! But...how? Was he trapped within the radio? Communicating through it? Possessing it?

Thoughts rushed through your head as you were set into a panic. You weren't sure what to do, but you didn't feel safe here. Before you could begin to run, what you saw sent shivers down your spine.

Something came out from the radio. A long, slender purple arm, a hand with sharp, dangerous claws on it.

Another came, and eventually, a body crawled out as well, static filling the radio now. Your heart pounded in fear as you froze, slowly backing up as you tried to plan your next move, quickly observing your surroundings.

There wasn't much of anywhere to go, or hide, except for in a room. But in order to do that you'd have to get far enough away from this creature!

Maybe it isn't too fast...right?

You began to run, looking back at the creature. It appeared to be somewhat similar to Catnap's larger, more monstorous form you initially found him in when he brought you here.