25

Shang Yinyu is a little surprised by Qiao Beiji's sudden closeness.

What does Gu admit to you? Why did you suddenly hug me

? Are you sick and want Gu to comfort you?

Gu is not your doctor or your husband. When you get sick, you go to Gu's arms to figure out what happened.

You used a sword last night. I treated you like that, and now I want to hug you again.

Shang Yinyu took out the box placed between the two of them and put it on the table beside him.

He hugged Qiao Beiji, rubbed Qiao Beiji's cheek with his fingers, and asked: "Beiji, tell me first, don't you hate how I treated you like last night?"

Otherwise, how could you be treated like that by him? Afterwards, he dared to take the initiative to get close to him.

Qiao Bei was shocked. How could he hate His Majesty's treatment? Thunder, rain and dew were all gifts from the Lord, not to mention that Your Majesty gave him a favor that he could not even imagine.

His Majesty asked seriously, and Qiao Beiji did not dare to treat it casually. He went through all his reactions yesterday in his mind, and then asked carefully: "Why did your Majesty ask me this question? But my service was not good last night, and I was offended. "Your Majesty."

"No, I just want to know how you feel." Shang Yinyu remembered Qiao Beiji looking at him in confusion before he fell asleep, saying he felt uncomfortable.

You served Gu Gu well, but it was Gu who made you feel uncomfortable.

Qiao Beiji breathed a sigh of relief, buried his slightly hot face into the emperor's neck, and said: "I like it very much, I don't hate it. I like how your majesty treats me."

Nonsense, you don't like how Zeng Gu treats you . .

In the last life, when Shijiu was with him, it wasn't like he didn't react at all. He had all the reactions he should have, and they were quite intense.

But that feeling is different from love.

Nineteen will hardly take the initiative to communicate with him, whether it is physical contact or eye contact.

Nineteen closed himself off, and he had to lean in so that Nineteen could give him fixed feedback.

He stretched out his hand, and Nineteen would fall into his arms. He pressed Nineteen's head, and Nineteen would serve and taste it. If he occasionally wanted to look at Nineteen's face, he would have to break off Nineteen's habitual kneeling. come over.

If Jiujiu gets along with him like this from the beginning, he can treat Jiujiu as a secret guard who works part-time in bed. He can call him to deal with it when necessary, and if not, he can do his own work.

But Nineteen was not like this at first.

At the beginning in the Begonia Pond, Nineteen would carefully surround him to prevent him from falling into the water; when they went hunting, Nineteen would pick sweet fruits for him; when he was seriously injured and unconscious, Nineteen would hold on to his clothes. The horn calls the master.

Although those feedbacks were very small, Shang Yinyu could feel it, just like he could feel Shijiu's growing attachment to him.

As a result, Shang Yinyu also expressed his love little by little.

He wants Nineteen to always stay fresh and not treat being nice to him as part of his job. So, he took Nineteen with him to all the places he liked, and used various methods to get along with Nineteen.