Just the coolest | 15

A/N: I would just like to apologize I'm advance😭😭😭.
______________________________________________________

Isaac's POV

It was a normal day like any other, I got ready, put on my uniform, and ate breakfast alone since my parents were already out. I even finished my homework that wasn't due today.

So guess my surprise when I opened the front door to paparazzi trying to get the best picture of me. It's wasn't like I wasn't used to it already, being sole inheritor of my family's rum company, people often took pictures of me on the streets.

"Isaac, what are you going to do with the world knowing about your affair?"

"Are you planning on break up with Ms. Morgan?"

"The media has portrayed you as the villain, care to make a statement?", a rapid fire of questions were screamed at my face. In a puzzled daze, I slammed the door shut and ran to my room, turning on the tv. Opening the news channel, a reporter who was aired live at the front of my house began explaining what was happening.

Everyone knew. The media, my friends, Curiosity. In a frenzy, I called the one person who knew before anyone else and yet she didn't pick up. Sitting on my bed, my mind was spiralling. Suddenly I heard yelling downstairs and reluctantly stood up.

"You motherfucker" Nate greeted me with a punch once I reached the living room, he lunged for more but was stopped by the others who looked like they wanted to kill me aswell but was holding back.

"I can explain" I held my hands up in a sign of surrender, as a burning pain shot up my jaw.

"You better have the best explanation known to man" Matt said, hatred laced in every word. Though I can understand their frustration, it still hurt that they immediately jumped to conclusions.

"Look, I was going to tell curi about what happened with Christy-"

"YOU SLEPT WITH CHRISTY?" Nate pushed me against the nearest wall, slamming me so hard that the walls shook. The others, harry and Matt just observed, not stopping Nate from truly hurting me

"We were drunk, and it was stupid, and me and curi weren't even together when it happened" I tried defending myself

Matt scoffed, "and you think that's any better?"

"You still cheated Isaac, and your not only a cheater but also a liar since Curi thought that you were still a virgin" harry said beside him, "what happened to waiting till marriage?"

"How the heck do you know about that?" I ask once he finished talking.

He shrugged, "who do you think she goes to for boy advice?" He let out a small smile as he looked at me smugly, bragging about the fact that my relationship may not be so private as I thought.

"Ok can I just please sit down and explain" I asked them as Nate was still pushing me aggressively against the wall. They looked at each other, having a silent discussion as to what they should do

"Fine, but I swear to god Issac, if it's as bad as the media says it is, I can't promise that you'll walk out with that pretty face of yours intact" Nate finally pulled away from me. sitting down on the couch, the others doing the same while I opted to sit it in the chair so I was facing them.

"It happened when school started, when me and Curi were fighting, remember?", I reminded them since they knew about the fight we had. We rarely fought and that summer that one was the biggest we had

"Yea I remember, it was over your family ring right?" Harry asked, and I nodded, "your mom wanted you to give Curiosity the family ring but you retaliated against it, and Curi overheard thinking that the reason why you didn't want to give it to her was because you didn't want a future with her" he recalled the past events