Introduction

Hi guys... I am a drunk writer.... And I'm back with another intoxicating story... So firstly... Let's get along with some info about the upcoming story...

• Warnings:

∆ 18+
∆ Mature
∆ Psychic Cult
∆ Intoxicating Love
∆ Not at all Indian languages used... Only English

So now.... Info about meh!

× I am a drunk writer nick named Shree...
× I love imagining out of my limits...
× I love giving you the best surprises and butterflies...
× I always think I am the main character of everyone's life.. and will make you feel that too
×English isn't my first language so... Kindly let me know if any mistakes occur.... And if spellings r wrong that isn't my fault that is auto type..

Characters....

Shivam Rajput... Leo, Born in India, Chandigarh but currently is in USA for work.... CEO of the greatest companies in the world.... Also secret greatest mafia boss of underworld... Kill count:- 4073..

Elenoir Arora... Capricorn, Born in India, Calcutta but currently living in USA.... CEO of the greatest art companies in the world... Secret agent of the greatest mafia boss of underworld.... Kill count:- 2934..

Shivam's Mother- Narcissa Rajput(imaginary names)... Very cold but sweet in nature... Loves Elenoir.... Best friend of Rayna..(retired agent)

Elenoir's Mother- Rayna Arora... Very cold and harsh in nature... Loves Shivam.. Best friend of Narcissa...(retired mafia boss)

Shivam's Father- Ravin Rajput(imaginary names)... Was the most loyal agent of the retired mafia boss... Very cold and emotion less... Hates Shivam with all his heart...   Is a family friend of Subhajit as their ancestors were related..

Elenoir's Father- Subhajit Arora.. The retired right hand of the retired mafia boss.. warm hearted only for his daughter... Loves Shivam and Elenoir the same and keeps them in comfort... Just a friend of Ravin bcs of their ancestors..

Shivam's brother, Subham(de@d in a car accident)
Elenoir's Sister, Traphne(Admitted to Hospital bcs of some critical illness)

_______________×××××××××××______________
Bye bixbees... Wait for the chapters🫰