The Eclipse

the day springtrap and i watched tv and relaxed till the next morning. April 8th 2024. today was a once in 100 years eclipse...

you, springtrap and your mom and dad were all planning to go see it. it was gonna be a 2 hour drive and around 3:15 it was gonna hit its peak with the ring.

around 1pm you and springtrap were asleep cuddling in your bed under the covers his arm drapped over your body.

suddenly there was a smash as springtrap jolted up, as did i with my head smashing into my bed frame.

"AH!-" I yelped.

"Y/N? SPRINGTRAP? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE READY 1 HOUR AGO! YOUR DADS IN THE CAR GO!" my mom screamed leaving downstairs as i rubbed my eyes standing up. i grabbed my bra off the bed and rolled down my top putting it on then rolling my top back up. Springtrap was sitting in bed watching me then he tossed me my pants and panties as i quickly got out of my shorts then got into the pants. i ran over grabbing my hairbrush brushing my hair quickly then my headphones, phone and socks.

he got up and rubbed his face yawning then chuckled and followed me.

i ran down the stairs getting into my socks nearly tripping as i ran downstairs into my bathroom.

"hey slow down" he chuckled and took a hair brush. as i brushed my teeth and swished mouth wash in my mouth he brushed my hair. it was very gentle like he was just nudging the knots to leave.

i heard my mom yelling and i grabbed springtrap yanking him with me. i grabbed the eclipse glasses as i ran out the door.

SPRINGTRAPS POV-.

she ran out the door without her shoes as i chuckled and grabbed her boots and a sweater i knew she was too foolish to bring one herself even though i knew she was gonna be cold then complain about it. i walked out, the moon was gonna cover the sun meaning it was gonna get cold and she was just wearing a tank top.

Once i hopped in the back of the car i buckled in and buckled her in concidering she forgot to. she was playing some music on her headphones as i leaned into her putting my ear to her headphones to listen to her music. she was playing an ozzy ozborne song that i believed was no more tears but i wasnt too sure till i heard him say it.

her dad and mom were yapping in the front about something as we were listening to music. she pulled out her phone and i tapped the screen over a different song.

we listened to the music for a while till right in the middle of the song i heard yelling.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASSHOLE!!" her dad screamed honking the car horn as i leaned into her sighing and flattening my rabbit ears down.

she chuckled and i huffed against her neck tapping her headphones to make them louder.

she and i kept playing music, she was taking photos of the county like a little photographer as i listened to the music on the radio. i bobbed my head to the song and watched her mom looking out the window.

suddenly with a sharp tug i felt y/n pulling me towards her. she had her phone sideways with a cartoon playing it was spongebob and suddenly i remembered how deliah used to watch that all the time. with a soft sigh i leaned into her watching the show on her phone reading the subtitles.

"Hey y/n ya hungry?" her dad asked as she looked in the rear view mirror at her father.

"sure" she responded putting down the phone.

we pulled up to a big restaurant and went in the drive through.

"Hey can i get a large coffee 2 cream 2 sugar and, M/n what do you want?" her dad asked her mom.