Chapter 5.

Lilian, Drew, Ed, Lorraine, Janet and Peggy were getting ready for bed

Ed and Lorraine were going to sleep in a room while Lilian and Drew sleeping in the other Room

Lilian goes around to say goodnight to everyone. When she gets to Peggy and Janet she sees Janet tying herself to the bed with a rope. "Why are you doing that?" asks Lilian and Peggy says "Oh, love, I wish you wouldn't do that." Peggy said. "It helps me sleep, least I'm not going anywhere." Peggy and Lilian looked at her then the two woman nodded.

"I just wanted to say goodnight, I'm going to my parents now," says Lilian. "Okay, goodnight," says Peggy, smiles briefly and goes to bed.

Lilian walked down the hallway and knock on their door. She opened the door and saw them already in bed. Lorraine went to turn off the light when they turned to Their Daughter.

"I just wanted to say goodnight. " says Lilian.

Her parents stood up briefly to hug their daughter and say goodnight. "Sleep well, honey," Ed says as he lets go of the hug.

Lilian went back to their Room where Drew was already waiting for her. She lay down in bed next to him, gave him a quick kiss and then snuggled up to him.

Lilian and Drew woke up to a load of screaming. Their run to Peggy's and Janet's Room but Janet wasn't there. Lilian, Drew and Peggy ran out of the room and followed the sounds of Janet's cries. The screams came from their old room. The three tried to open the door. They managed to open a small gap.
Janet ran to the gap and cried and begged to get her out.
They saw a hand grab Janet's mouth and  gasped. They saw a old man hissing at them and walked into the darkness.

"JANET!!!" Screamed Peggy.

Lilian saw Ed and Lorraine burst out of their room and run to them. Drew tried body slamming the door.

"Get the key!!" Screamed Ed. Peggy ran to get the key. Just in a few seconds she came back. When they got it open, they saw Janet being chooked by the curtain next to the window. They freed  her from the curtain and Peggy took her in her arms.

"THERE WAS SOMEONE IN HERE!! I SAW IT WITH ME' OWN EYES!! It did this to my girl." Peggy yelled.

While the others were talking, Lilian saw one of the crosses wobble.

Lilian, Drew, Ed and Lorraine walked in the Hodgson's house holding some records. Before they had a meeting in a caffe with other investigators. In the cafe they had a discussion about whether the family was telling the truth or it was a lie.

In the house the children said that Billy was being bullied.
"So, have one of you been bothered by a bully?" Lorraine asked.

"Pete at school, he's always picking on Billy." Said Janet.

"And what do you do when that happaneds?"

"They f-f-face and s-stick up for me." Said Billy. "Now the spirit is a lot like that bully, but he has gotten in for Janet, so you need to stick up for her the same way they stick up for you." Lilian explained.

"And this is a lost cause." Ed said and pointed at the player.

"Oh, bloody hell, It alway goes out for no reason at all."

"Well, we are going to have music here one way or another." Ed said.

"Who's guitar is that?" He pointed at a guitar.

"Oh, it was dad's, he said I could have it." Said Margaret.

"Do you mind?" Asked Ed.

She handed him the guitar and warned us not to laugh at him.

He started playing and started singing in a deap voice.

'Wise men say, only fools rush in,'

"Thank you." He said in a deap voice. All the children laughed.

"Ay, no laughing." They laughed again.

'But I can't help, falling in love with you, Shall I saty, would it be a sin, If I can't help, falling in love with you, Like a river flows, surely to the sea, Darling so it goes, somethings are ment to be,

Ed looks at Lorraine with love in his eyes while singing. And Lilian and Drew swayed to the song with their eyes closed.
"EVERYBODY NOW!" The kids started to sing after him.

'Take my hand, take my whole life too, For I can't help, falling in love with you, For I can't help, falling in love with you.'

Ed finished.Lilian and Drew stopped dancing and kissed.