𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝟓 🕳 𝐌𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

@/voeixx_x

None of us expected that a day shall descend upon us, so bad, that we'd be forced to expose our own community foundation members.

Yes, one of our founders is a catfish, a betrayer, a cheater and a backbitcher.

Context : Vanya or Banya bunny as we call her is a catfisher one of the founders found back in 2023. She catfished using pictures of that of a pinterest influencer and tried to convince us that she had a really amazing social life outta her online life — she had a boyfriend, a nice best friend, some male friends and everything in her life was very Y/N coded. We'll be publishing vanya's chapter shortly after this one so stay tuned.

Coming back, so this founder who goes by name "Alitta" is basically Vanya.

Thanks to Aurelia for trusting her guts in this case, we finally got ourselves out from the web hole this spider Banya had built for our own failure.

Basically, she did use her real face this time (which am not showing because it's not show worthy and you all will throw hate comments), but at what rate? She cheated everyone regardless. She won our trust back only for karma to hit her back finally one day and we found her actual truth?

On voice call,

We asked her what happens if she turns to be Banya? Her answer was : Might be traumatic, with that haha awkward laugh. We knew something was mad fishy and decided to dig in deep into the shitshow.

First, Alitta texted our founders to befriend her right after two days of us exposing Vanya which obviously was suspicious, looking back at it. She convinced Rhea that she was a fan of her books and that her previous account got deleted because she was young.

Mind you, she was 12 at that time. Kids these days should not have access to internet and broadband for real, look at how they misuse it.

Second, Aurelia found out that she had a server named "Vanya's hangouts" when Aurelia somehow got access to one of Alitta's alternate accounts. Alitta quickly denied the accusations saying it's a friend server and left it shortly after.

Third, both (Vanya and Alitta) of them were hoeing over the same guy, except that she stopped calling him hot as Alitta and started roasting him alongside the others to fit in.

Fourth, both were bio makers. Plagiarism queen is a term often used for Vanya, and am pretty sure these templates below of Alitta must also be copied.

 Plagiarism queen is a term often used for Vanya, and am pretty sure these templates below of Alitta must also be copied

It's very similar to vanya's instagram account.