𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

July 26, 2001

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 Hina! Let's go now!" You shouted as you rushed out from your bedroom to the living room.

There, was Hina waiting for you to pack your stuff. Both of you proceeded to head out of your house and you locked the door.

"Ah I'm so exited you're sleeping over at my house!" Hina exclaimed excitedly as both of you were now headed to her house. She invited you since she wanted to introduce you to her brother and hang out more.

You smiled as you looked at her, "Same! I can't believe we didn't have a sleepover before."

Both of her parents were away for a trip and decided that her and her brother were responsible to take care of themselves. You both stopped at a convenience store before going to her house.

"Waah! Hina look at this magazine, that girl is so hot!" You said, now interested in the contents of the magazine.

Hina's heart felt hurt a bit. She didn't know why, but she felt sad. Maybe it's because her favourite snack wasn't in stock? Or is it...

"Let's go now." You grabbed her hand a dragged her out. You were humming a tune as you walked that you didn't notice Hina staring at you.

She didn't know why but at that moment, she thought you were beautiful...

──────────────────────

You and Hina went into the living room and started eating the snacks you bought. When you guys were talking, you heard footsteps coming closer.

"Oh hey naoto! You're back early!"

"..."

"You must be Hina's brother. Noato? Am I right? Nice to meet you!"

He seemed nervous at first but he gained the courage to talk, "Ehh, yes... You must be [name] Hina talked a lot about you."

"Naoto!"

"Well why don't you join us! Hina?"

"Sure!" Hina was a little disappointed. She wanted to spend alone time with you...

Noato sat in front of you and Hina. You offered him one of your snacks and he declined. After a few minutes, Hina excused herself and went to the bathroom.

"— and then, he ran away! Right after saying that, and I saw his face and it was all red!"

You were talking away while eating. Not noticing that Naoto wasn't listening. He was staring at you, looking at your face and how you moved everytime you exaggerate your words.

He loved how your hair moved from side to side. How your nose scrunches up when you expressed your distaste for things. And when you looked at him...

When Hina came back, you decided to go to Hina's room. Naoto wanted to hang out too but she said it was getting late and he should go to sleep.

You and Hina ended up talking until she fell asleep. You slowly pulled her covers over her body, to ensure you don't wake her up. You offed the lights and slept on the spare bed she put beside her bed.

──────────────────────

"It tastes so delicious Hina!" You were stuffing your face with the onigiri she made for you. Naoto was out at the library, probably studying.