Chapter 1

Prachi was back from the college. Not really having the ideal first day. Shahana still was fuming from anger, how dare those people make fun of them just cause they come from a small place. Prachi, was still in a bit of daze she was never the one to lose her calm easily that was Shahana, but she slapped someone today.

And not just someone, Rhea Mehra, she slapped Rhea Mehra. The oh so popular girl. In all due honestly Prachi would say that Rhea was Regina George's Indian version. The same mean girl personality.

Shahana was already inside the bathroom changing her clothes. So, Prachi decided to scroll through her phone. She opened her Instagram and saw that there were quite a few notifications. She read the first one.

"rhea_mehra has requested to follow you"

Rhea had spent a good amount of time thinking whether she should go ahead with making Prachi a friend or not. Okay, she isn't fond of being slapped but come on someone had to knock some sense into her which most of the people surrounding Rhea didn't. And if that someone is Prachi Arora then Rhea will gladly accept her in her life. She wanted someone who would go against her if she did something bad not someone who just stick by her side to be relevant in college.

Her phone buzzed. She saw the notification. Prachi did accept her request and followed her back. So, maybe they were going to get along after all.

Aryan came inside hurriedly closing the door behind. Rhea, rolled her eyes.

"Aryan, what now ?" the annoyance was clear in her tone. She didn't want to deal with anything right now.

Aryan sat on the chair of her dressing table. "Dude mom is again forcing me to go on dates"

"Just tell her no" honestly Alia did try that with Rhea as well. But Rhea complained to Abhi and after that no more dates for Rhea.

"When does she ever listen to me ?" Aryan shook his head clearly remembering how horrific his last date was.

Prachi had accepted it. And there were more than a few more requests left to accept but she didn't pay any heed to them. She was curious and wanted ask why would Rhea want to be associated with her.

Maybe she's making amends, shall I message her ? She didn't message Rhea. It would be awkward.

Shahana came out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed, tired from all the work already.

"What are doing Prachi ? Go change"

Prachi nodded her head and went to change. Thank God they had decided to order lunch, she was way too tired to make anything.

The night had come. Rhea sat on the dinner table by her dad's side. Abhi, was busy in discussing something over a call. Alia was still persuading Aryan to agree to her words. Gosh how much Rhea hated Alia sometimes.

"And as I was saying. This would be beneficial for us."

Benefits. Wasn't it all they thought about. Rhea looked around herself, the whole family was here but still she felt alone. A gaping hole in her heart that couldn't be filled.

Prachi and Shahana sat together to have their dinner. They were content maybe not a full family but definitely a happy one. Pragya had called to inform them that she would be coming here to stay with them.

Prachi was searching for a part time job right now. Once she got it all her worries would be sorted out. She looked at Shahana who was saying something.

"I swear to god Prachi I think this Rhea is going to do some drama. And how did she find your id ?"

Prachi smacked Shahana's head playfully "Arey meri ACP pradyuman itna sochna band kar !"

Shahana thought for a moment and widened her eyes "Prachi !! Are you calling me bald ?"

Prachi laughed so loudly that Sarita ji came to their room and asked to them be a little quite.

Aryan and Ranbir made a dramatic entry in Rhea's room. Ranbir came towards her and checked her temperature. Confused by all this Rhea slapped his hand away from her.

"What's the meaning of all this ?"

Ranbir looked at her perplexed "Rhea Mehra !! Kisi se thappad, chaata, jhapad, tamacha, slap khaa ke aayi hai ?"

Rhea looked at Aryan with her mouth wide open  "Aryan !! Why did you tell him ?"

"I didn't it's on the college gossip blog see" Aryan spoke and forwarded his phone to her. And true to his words there it was the latest blog.

"Rhea Mehra, the campus queen bee finally dethroned ?

As many of us saw Prachi Arora, a newbie from Hoshiarpur slapped Rhea infront of a crowd. And Rhea ran off from there. So is it time for a new queen bee ?

Here's the video if you haven't seen it !!"

Rhea was at loss of words. First, people were filming this, okay. And second, Queen bee seriously ? What do everyone think this is ? A Netflix show ? Nahh she doesn't think so.

"Wow superb Bravo" clapping sarcastically Rhea wanted to stomp on this phone till it broke into pieces. But she remembered this was Aryans'. Throwing it on the bed, she grabbed a pillow and hitted Ranbir.

"Ouch ! Arey main kyu maar khau ?" Ranbir went behind Aryan to shield himself from further attacks.

Aryan stepped aside "Isike layak hai tu aur maar isko behen"

Rhea threw the pillow away. "Why can't people stop with the talks ? I'm not making an issue of it then why are they ? I mean come on."

"But you have to say Rhea this Prachi surely is very very brave." Ranbir smiled as Rhea nodded in agreement to his words. He definitely looked ahead to meet whoever this Prachi Arora is.

Prachi was half asleep when Shahana stopped talking about some guy she saw at college today.

"I'm telling you Prachi that guy was just so handsome ! Like literally kukkad kamal da !" Shahana said dreamingly.

Prachi gave her a look before covering hersef with the quilt and shutting the lights off. She heard Shahana complain how Prachi never wanted to talk about stuff girls their age usually talk about. But well Prachi didn't even see this Mr.Handsome before how could she imagine the guy Shahana saw and kept talking about.

And Prachi hoped not see him anytime soon.
______________________________________

Hello readers,

Hope you all doing well. The first chapter is here !!

Do let me know your views in the comments.
And don't forget to vote !!

~Vani