SILLY LIL THING

(So yknow in my au players hair wasn't always brown? His original haircolor is black with ginger/orange bangs ^^)
(To wash out the brown hairdye he uses, you need a special shampoo, now here is where this lil thing begins)

(Uncanon reactions...........probably..)

• Characters included: Mr. Cheese, Veteran, Player, and maybe one other idk right now
-------------------------------------------------------
(Setting: Player's house)

(POV: Narrator [me])

*Mr.Cheese decided to hang out with Player for the day because why not? And Veteran is just almost always st his house so yeah*

Mr.Cheese: "Yknow, I decided to be a nice cousin (MY AU) and get Player a lil gift!"

Veteran: "Oh. Nice. Wait, Cousin?"

Mr.Cheese: "Yeah but we will talk about that later! You know how Player is taking a shower right now

Veteran: "Yeah...Mr.Cheese..what did you do bro.."

Mr.Cheese: "Don't worry I didn't do anything badd! (This time.. 💀) I just got Player new shampoo! :D"

Veteran: "Oh..Wait why did I need to know that?"

Player: "MR.CHEEEEEEESEEEE!"

*(Player came out wearing a white shirt and black pants..he forgot to put on his beanie lol)*

Player: "WHATTT DID YOU DOOOO!"

*(Veteran noticed Player's hair..why wasn't it brown? It was black..with orange/ginger bangs? He was so confused)*

*(Mr.Cheese was laughing his fucking ass off)*

Veteran: "Player what the fuck is up with your hair?! I'm not complaining-"

Player: "MR.CHEESE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO GET ME THE CERTAIN SHAMPOO THAT WASHS OUT MY HAIR DYE!"

Veteran: "Oh..- WAIT YOUR HAIR WASNT ORIGINALLY BROWN?!"

Player: "Veteran..you knew this!"

Veteran: "I did?"

Player: "UGH! Whatever..Mr.Cheese you are so lucky I'm not gonna kill you.."

Mr.Cheese (trying to stop laughing): "T-thanks Player..-!"

Veteran: "It is NOT that funny..- Anyways..PLAYER WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"
*(Veteran went up to Player and started running his fingers through his hair)*

Player: "GAH- VETERANN DONT DO THAT!"

Veteran (who pulled back): "Sorry-"

Player: "Also, because.....I low-key forgot why I dyed my hair.."

Veteran: "Idiot..-"

Player: "SAYS YOU?!"

Veteran: "OH SHUT UP-"

Mr.Cheese: "BOTH OF YOU LOSERS SHUT UP-"

Player: "IM NOT A LOSER ANYMORE-"

Mr.Cheese: "I DONT CARE!-"

(Player's parents reactions next :3)
(Sorry this is so short and lazy it's like 4 AM..)