Part 12 (last part)

L- we should wait, right?
T- right... or we can do this... and keep it a secret...?
L- right but I'd have to tell Tamara.
T- Luce we'd have to keep this private from everyone...
L- but she's family, my best friend.
T- fine, you can tell Tamara.
L- ahhh thank you!! (She throws her arms around him, without realising what she's done)... shit sorry... I..uh.. I didn't mean to do that.
T- it's okay... but I have a question for you...?
L- yeah?
T- Lucy Chen, will you go out on a date with me?
L- omg.. yes, of course yes!!
T- ahah good, cuz if you have had said no... I'd die of embarrassment
(They both laugh and chat with eachother for the next few hours, without realising the time has passed)
T- oh crap Luce, you got counselling in 15.
L- omg... we've been talking for that long!
T- yeah looks like it...
L- you mind taking me?
T- you know I don't, grab your stuff and we can leave in a minute
L- thank youuuuu
(Lucy and Tim come back home from the counselling session, and have dinner, etc. Two weeks go by, and Lucy has just got off a call from Grey)
T- so... what did he say? It seemed pretty serious?
L- I'm cleared for duty, he said I can start back Monday.
T- Luce that's amazing
L- yeah...
T- what?
L- we need to be careful... about us dating...
T- oh yeah... umm Luce. Before you go back. We need to decide what we are?
L- what we are? What do you mean?
T- well, Luce... do you wanna be my Girlfriend?
L- Tim... of course I do!!!!
T- omg you scared me then I thought you was... (Lucy shuts him up by kissing him)
L- I know, I thought I'd throw in some suspense. There's no way I would've said no. Tim, I've had the best few weeks with you I could've imagined, even though.. you know, and you were there for me, always. So thank you. (She gives him a quick soft kiss)
T- you don't need to thank me Luce, I didn't have to think twice about taking time off to help you through it. You needed solid ground, and that's where I stepped in.
L- like I said, thank you.
(They cuddle up together in the sofa and watch movies and order in food for the next few hours before falling asleep together).

To be continued....

End of Scenario: Lucy spirals after a visit from her mother.
(Tim and Lucy's relationship will continue in a new scenario, name: tbd)