3 | Backseat Freestyle / Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter's Daughter ( pt. 1 )

Being the dumb ass that I was, I somehow still ended up at Demetrius Moore's party Saturday. I was looking out for them, but if they ass got caught, I had nothing to do with it. If anybody asked that is. Everyone except for Marcus was in on the shit. He was at home, because he didn't want to partake in any of it what so ever.

Neither did I of course, but I still wound up here.

Thanks to his older cousin Spike, Xavier was able to get a hold of some things that would be helpful. Spike was a Crip, and had everything Xavier needed. Spike provided him with one of his best, already loaded hand guns, four extra clips, enough gloves for all of the boys to have a set, a fairly large book bag, and an XXL jacket.

And of course, Xavier was the leader, and the one who gave out the instructions.

One of them would get the jacket, the book bag, the gun, and a set of gloves from Xavier. They would wait until I texted them 'ok', meaning that the coast was clear, then proceed to come inside the house. They then would climb the steps up to the second floor of the house, and stashed into the book bag whatever valuable things they could find, and fit. They would then put the book bag on underneath the jacket, then take it back to the car, once they got my 'ok'.

Once back at the car, they would dump the things into the trunk, then hand the bag, gun, and jacket off to the next person. Xavier would then give them a new set of gloves, and the process would start over. All I had to do was look out for the door and the stairs. Which was hard to do while trying to also have a good time at the party.

The party was on the cross-streets of El Segundo and Central, and basically everyone from Centennial, and Compton High was here. They were on their last person, who so happened to be Xavier, and so far everything was going good.

The song 'Pick up The Phone' by Ciara had played in the background, and everyone at the party were all in their own zone. The music was loud, and so was the smell of the house! The party was slowly but surely ending soon, and just about half of the party already cleared out. The other half of the party was either in the kitchen on Cloud 9, or passed out in their own puddle of puke.

I had about four drinks, and my hormones were off the wall.

Right after I shot Xavier a text saying that the coast was clear, I suddenly felt a female brush up against me. My first instinct was to turn around, but she seductively turned me around before I could myself. Once coming facing to face with the girl, I took a good look of her.

Although the lights of course were off, I could still see her well enough to tell if she was at least decent looking.

After getting a good look if her, I was surprised to see what I saw. Decent wasn't even the word to describe her! The dimmed lights illuminated her figure that was curved in all the right places. Not only did she a body that definitely caught my eye, I was also surprised to see she was beautiful in the face as well.

I could tell that she cared about the way she looked, but I also could tell that she had a dark side. Her brushing her ass against me earlier, and the fact that she now had me grinding with her, wasn't helping the fact that my hormones were driving up the wall.

I barely knew this girl, but it's good to start somewhere right?

"My name is Kendrick," I whispered in her ear as I slowly licked my lips.

"You look more of a 'Handsome'," she bit her bottom lip with a small smile.

I couldn't help but to smile too. She had me. That was cute how she tried to run game on me. Her comment gave me a new profound confidence though.