Opening Crawl

A/N: Welp here we are ladies and gentlemen the opening crawl. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I loved writing it. Next slide will be the first chapter of the story. Finally huh? You know the drill. Read like and comment pls. Anyways Stay Frosty peeps!

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR
WARS

Gate: Thus The Galactic Empire Went There!

Peace and Stability at last.... As the galaxy rebuilds from the ashes of clone wars, the New Galactic Empire faces numerous challenges in maintaining peace and stability. With the leadership of Emperor Palpatine and the guidance of prominent figures like Darth Vader and Grand Moff Tarkin, the imperial government strives to unite disparate factions and rebuild war-torn worlds.

However, the specter of conflict still looms. Some Separatist holdouts refuse to surrender and continue to resist the Galactic Empire's authority even after the clone wars ended, leading to sporadic skirmishes and pockets of unrest across the galaxy which lead to the reconquest of the rim. Meanwhile, opportunistic criminal syndicates and small rebel cells seek to exploit the chaos left unchecked by the Empire, posing a different kind of threat to the fragile peace.

Amidst these challenges, the galaxy strives to leave behind the shadows of its past, as the empire day celebration is in full force. However, a mysterious gate appeared before the Galactic Empire's capital, Coruscant. The outsiders started attacking the vulnerable Empire.

As the Galaxy's finest military, The Galactic Empire sends a task force to investigate what lies beyond it. Among this task force is Inquisitor Y/N Hemlock. Darth Vader's secret sith apprentice and son to the famed Dr. Royce Hemlock and Governor/Grand Moff Scarlett Hemlock. One of the best Inquisitors the galactic empire has to offer......

A/N: Alright everyone next part will be chapter 1 of this fanfic. So stay tuned for that. So stay frosty!

PS: Here is the Dwar Spider Droid that's going to be in the story. I ran out of space to put it in the last slide so I'll put it here.

Dwarf Spider Droid

A/N: Again next slide will be chapter 1 of the story, stay tuned folks and see ya in the next one