✨ Incorrect quotes✨

GPS : Have I ever told you that I love you with my whole heart? 

Tophat : For the love of all that is holy, I am not taking you to McDonalds. It's 2am! 

GPS : Mean.

--

Tophat : Why aren't you sleeping? 

GPS : I'm too busy plotting your murder to sleep, Tophat . 

Tophat : 

GPS : ...The nightmares. 

Tophat : *wrapping their arms around GPS * Awwww, sweetie-

--

Tophat : Valentine's day is just a consumerist holiday that holds no real value other than drive people insane buying heart shaped chocolates for their significant others and pos- 

GPS : I wrote you a poem. 

Tophat , already crying: You did?

--

GPS :29-34 Give a particular ecosystem and explain how could it be protected." 

GPS : Help. 

Tophat : Forests,stop cutting down trees and don't hold gender reveal parties anywhere near them.

--

GPS : I've become a bread crumb dealer to four crows at the lake. They pay me with a bit of everything. Like shiny things, fabric, or pens. But recently they paid me with a 20 dollar bill they found somewhere. So I decided to buy them some more expensive bread. They loved it. So they understand what to do. Give me money. I've probably racked up about 200 dollars at this point. Is it morally wrong though, I mean. They're the ones who steal the money from others. Or perhaps they just have a big pile laying somewhere. Should I keep on doing this? 

Tophat : You sound like the start of a Batman villain.

--

GPS : Tophat , you love me, right? 

Tophat : Normally I'd say yes without hesitation, but I feel like this is going somewhere I won't like.

--

Tophat : I want you back... 

GPS : 3 words, 8 letters. Say it, and I'm yours. 

Tophat : I got food? 

GPS : ...you know me so well.

_____

That's all for now yes I love gphat too much