1

Your POV

"Hey Y/N what time i'll pick you up?" Mingyu asked through the call.
"Huh? oh...ah at 5:30 is that ok?" I answered. Then I got back picking what I'm going to wear for the party.
Well Mingyu's friend invited me to her party. And also her my co-worker in the company that I'm working in.
She'd been planning this party for a whole week and also its her birthday. 'I bought a gift for her its not much but I hope she likes it'.

Time passed by I already got dressed up and waiting for Mingyu. Speaking of the dressed that I picked its a tight dress hugging my body and showing some curves and its also color black.

"You look really hot Y/N" Sakura said looking at me up and down. I felt shy after she said that to me.
"For real?" I said looking at myself in the mirror.
"Yeah you are...but..are you getting laid tonight" She said with a teasing smirk on her face. I then hid my face because Im going to turn into a tomato anytime soon.
"N-no Im not and what are y-you saying Sakura-unnie" I said while covering my face.
"Heheheeh if you say so" She said then walked away.

Suddenly a car stopped infront of me. Then the window opened.
"Hey sorry I made you wait.." He said. I then got in and put my seatbelt.
"Where did you go?" I asked him.
"Oh nothing I just buy a gift for her ehhehehhe sorry..." He said. I then looked at him judgementally.
"Tell me the truth.." I said while eyes were focused at the window.
"Okay..I forgot to buy her a gift yesterday...." He said while scratching his forehead.
I then breathe out since I don't want to say something with this big guy.

Time skip

Now were finally here. I got out and waited for Mingyu since he said his going to park the car. He then tapped my back.
"Let's go?" He asked. I then nodded and grabbed his wrist.

We both walked to the door of the big building. As we were getting closer to as destination. We heard loud noises likely music I should say. The both of us entered and was greeted with loud music and some of are colleagues too.

"Oh my gosh you guys came!" Bangchan said. I bowwed at him same goes with Mingyu and him.
"Of course they'll come..." Lee know said while looking through is phone. I then look at Chan.
"Oh don't bother his...you know have that attitude.." He said while looking at us.
"Please sit down with us here" Bangchan said and pointed at the chairs. We both sat down and waited until the party started.

As the time passed by the party started.
"Hey Y/N!!! Come here!!" Mingyu yelled.
I then walked over to them. But as I went closer I saw an unfamiliar faces. I then bowed at them they also bowed at me.

"Sit down Y/N" Hyunjin offered and pointing at the chair next to him. I then sat down next to him between the unfamiliar faces.
"Oh..Lisa this my gift for you happy birthday!" I said and hand her my gift.
"Aww you don't have too.." She said and hugged me.
"Oh come on Lisa you know me.." I said and give a smile.
"Thank you sis" She said as she let go of the hug.
"Welcome.." I said and patted her back.

"Anyways Y/N this is my friends... You know those stories I told you" Lisa said while smiling at me. I then nodded.
"This is Sana, Momo, Nayeon, and...where is Mina..." Lisa said while looking around trying to find that Mina girl.

"Just let that woman be ...you know...she's probably drinking.." Sana said as she looked at Lisa. The people at the table were just talking and talking and there's me silent and just listening to them. But then minutes later I said goodbye to them since I want to explore this place. Before leaving I drink my last shot. 'Ah it burns my throat..'

As I was walking suddenly I bumped into someone. I then stood up and look at the person. She was looking at me with a grumpy and judgmental face. I realized what I did and quickly helped her.

"I sincerely apologize Ma'am" I said and bow at her.
"Well I don't take your apology" She said seriously. I looked at her with a confused face.
"But I didn't mean it" I said trying to explain to her. She then walked closer to me. She then when to my ears.

"Do you want me to accept your apology?" She said in a seductive tone. I then quickly nodded at her.
"Yes Ma'am I'll do anything.." I suddenly said out of nowhere.
"Anything huh?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Then meet me at this place..I want you to be there at 8:30.." She said then caressed my cheeks. I then gulped the lump in my throat and looked at her.
"Why don't we go now...it would be such a waste off time to wait right Ma'am?" I confidently said back to her.

"Brave no one ever did that to me but your the first..I like this confidence of yours.." She said with a smirk marked on her face. The two of us decided to leave the party and went to her place.

Now we got in her car. I kinda felt nervous now...'ugh shouldn't have said that and also where'd you get those words Y/N?' I thought to myself. I then breathe out and looked at the window.

"Are you regretting this now?" The lady spoke. I then looked at her and sat up properly.
"No why would I regret this" I said looking at her. She smirked once again. I then quickly looked away.
'I really hope Im not going to regret this..'

Suddenly I felt a warm touch on my thigh. I then glanced at her. I saw her biting her bottom lips. Fudge she looks hella attractive..
The tension in this car is getting hotter.

"By the way...what's your name?" She asked while she's all focus on the road.
"Park Y/n..that's my name...how bout you..." I answered and throw the same question to her.
"Y/n...that's a beautiful name" She said and looked at me.
"How about you Ma'am what's your name?" I asked once more. She then smirked and look away this time.
"Sharon that's me...well you can call me whatever you want Y/n..." She said.

But then as her hands were on my thigh she slowly massaged it. I bit my lips and at the window trying my best not to moan.

"Y/N what trouble have you got yourself into"

-End of Chapter-