✨ The Palace Celebration ✨

As their passionate embrace deepened into an intimate entanglement, Devendra and Abeera lost themselves in the throes of desire, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they surrendered to the intoxicating pull of their love.

In the aftermath of their lovemaking, as they lay entwined in each other's arms, Devendra's voice broke the silence, his words tinged with a sense of urgency. "Abeera, my love," he began, his voice husky with emotion. "I have received an invitation from the palace, to attend a grand celebration hosted by the emperor himself." 

Abeera's eyes gleamed with a mixture of excitement and anticipation as she listened to Devendra's words, her mind already racing with possibilities.

 "Oh! it seems loke an opportunity for you my love! Tell me more about it , Devendra," she urged, her voice laced with eager curiosity. "What is the occasion, and who else will be in attendance?" 

Devendra's expression grew thoughtful as he considered her question, his mind turning over the details of the invitation. "The celebration is in honor of the recent victories won by the empire," he explained. "All the major Samantas and Commanders have been summoned back to the capital, including  the Ratnagiri Samanta, the Young Dandapati Vyom and, Sena adhipati Vikram."

Abeera's eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of these people, her mind already working to devise a plan to further her own ambitions. 

"It seems we shall have to make an appearance, my dear Devendra," she murmured, her voice tinged with a note of calculation. "This could be an opportunity for us to solidify our position within the court, and to assert our influence among the nobility."

With a sly smile, Abeera leaned in to press a tender kiss against Devendra's lips, her mind already spinning with schemes and stratagems. For in the game of courtly politics, every invitation was an opportunity, and every celebration a chance to seize power and glory. And as she lay in Devendra's arms, she knew that together, they would stop at nothing to achieve their ambitions.

VAJRAKOT MANOR

In the grand halls of the Vajrakot manor, the Gupta family gathered for their morning meal, the air tinged with anticipation as they discussed the latest news from the capital.

Keshav Gupta, the patriarch of the family, sat at the head of the table, his expression solemn as he addressed his children. "My loves , I have received word from the capital about the upcoming Palace celebration," he began, his voice carrying a note of importance.

Ketki and Kumud listened intently, their interest piqued by their father's words. Rajni Gupta, their mother, sat beside Keshav, her gaze flickering with curiosity as she awaited further details.

"The emperor intends to convene a gathering of the commanders, generals, and other officials, as well as the prominent Samantas," Keshav continued, his tone grave. "It seems there are matters of state that require urgent attention." Rajni nodded in understanding, her expression thoughtful as she absorbed the news. 

"I wonder what could be the reason behind such a gathering," she mused aloud, her brow furrowing with concern. Keshav glanced at his wife, his gaze filled with understanding and love as he gazed at his intelligent wife.

 He smiled, "Indeed, my dear. It is a matter of great significance, and one that we must approach with caution," he replied, his tone measured. " It seems that the emperor is trying to mobilize the forces towards achieving a certain goal, but we don't know about it yet." 

As they discussed the implications of the Palace celebration, Keshav shifted the conversation to Raghavendra, Vyom's father, the esteemed Mahasandhivigrahika, his ultimate foe in the court.