Chapter 1

Your pov

I'm currently sitting on the couch while watching my gf on TV. It still comes as a shock to me that she debuted a week ago. I'm honestly really happy for her. Her dream finally came true.

"Y/n" I heard a beautiful yet soft voice come from the door.

"Minju? What are you doing here?" I asked as she came towards me and sat beside me.

"Can't I visit you?" she says while cuddling up to me. She can be very shy at times but very affectionate.

"No, I meant shouldn't you be at your dorm with the rest of your members?" I asked.

"Ya, I should, but I told my manager that my cousin has visited from Australia and that I was going to help her pack, can't believe he believed me" Minju said while having a small smile on her face.

"So I'm your cousin" I said with a teasing smile.

"No, you're more than that" she said while looking up to me.

"So your sister" I said.

"Stop joking" she said while slapping my arm.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry" I said with an apologetic smile.

"You better be" she said.

"Now that your here, I wanted to continue the conversation that we had last time." I said while holding her hand.

"If it's about us breaking up. Than I don't wanna hear it" Minju said while pulling her hand away and moving a bit away from my touch.

"Just listen to what I have to say" I said while slightly pouting. Eww

"Fine" she said while facing me with a frown.

"Okay, you know a idol shouldn't be in a relationship, especially when you just started your career, I just want to let you know that I wouldn't want to be the reason that your career gets tarnished. So are you sure you want to continue this relationship, especially now that your dream came true" I said while taking her hands back again in mine.

"One word y/n, Yes" she said while tightening her hands with mine.

"It's not like anyone will find out, we'll be lowkey and even if they find out I can easily say your my friend, since your a girl" she said.

"And didn't you say you'll stay with me during my career and would never leave my side. So please just stay with me and we'll short everything out together" she said while leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Okay" I said with a blush on my face.

"I love you okay" minju said while opening my arms and laying in between them"

"I love you too" I said and kissed her cheek.

"So let's stop being sappy and watch some TV" she said while pointing at the remote on the coffee table.

I grapped it and gave it to her.

" what do you wanna watch" minju said while scrolling on Netflix.

"Queen of tears, I've been wanting to watch it for awhile" I said.

"Why didn't you than" she said while slightly looking at me.

"Because I wanted to watch it with you" I said softly but she heard.

"Aww your so cute" she said while pinching my cheeks.

The next morning

"Y/n, y/n wake up" I heard a soft voice.

"Mmh" I said while trying to get up but felt a weight on me. Oh we fell asleep on the couch.

"Sorry for waking you up, but I need a ride to the dorms because we need to be at inkigayo in a few hours." She said while still laying on top of me.

"Sure, I just need you to get up than I can freshen up and than we can leave" I said while moving my fingers through her hair.

"Oh right sorry" she said while quickly standing up.

"It's okay, I'll be done in a sec" I said while walking to my room.

At the car.

I opened the passenger door for Minju. When she's in I close the door and run over to the driver's seat.

I than put her seat belt on for her.

"Y/n the least I could do is put my own seat belt on" she said with a smile on her face.

"What? the passenger princess should get princess treatment" I said while starting the car and pulling out of my garage.

"So we haven't eaten yet, let's get something to eat before you go back to the dorm, it's still pretty early, so where would you like to go?" I said while driving.

"Let's go to that kimchi fried rice restaurant" she said with slight sparkles in her eyes.

"Ok, let's go" I said while going to the restaurant's location.

After breakfast I dropped minju off at her dorm. There aren't many people outside since it's still early in the morning, so people shouldn't really notice me dropping her off.

"Bye minju" I said.

"Bye Y/n, I'll come visit soon, just make sure you reply to all my messages and answer the phone when I call" minju said while opening the car door.

"Yes mother" I said with a teasing look.

Before she exited the car, she gave me a peck on the lips, she knew she couldn't make it a long kiss since we are out in public and people could take pics.

"Bye" she said while exiting the car and ruining towards her dorm.

I made sure she gets in safely before I drove off.

Hope you liked it.