Arrival at Sietch Tabr

Paul: Sister, Father is dead. Shouldn't you go back to the stars, be with him? I'm afraid I won't have enough time to fix things before you're coming. This world is beyond cruelty.

The Arrakis desert was enveloped in an orange-coloured atmosphere as the double solar eclipse approached its conclusion. The sand dunes cast long, eerie shadows across the landscape, creating a surreal and otherworldly scene.

Paul, having just woken himself from his melancholy tranquilly, turns to his right to find Chani instructing him to be quiet by putting her index finger to her mouth. Paul, still groggy from his deep sleep, nods in understanding.

From the crest of the dune comes a Fremen scout descending. Chani makes the decision to quickly check for herself. Paul then sees his mother, Jessica as Chani moves up.

Jessica: (signing) Enemy

They can all hear discussions between Harkonnen soldiers. 

Pointing to the source of the sounds, Chani motions for a small number of Fremen troops to follow her, and they do so by following the Fremen scout's trail. The group moves swiftly and silently through the sandy terrain, their still-suit boots barely making a sound. 

Turning to his left, Paul notices Stilgar and his crew are also paying attention.

Stilgar: Stay here

Stilgar signals to his fellow soldiers to start taking positions by making a sound akin to a bird whistle. The soldiers quickly understand the signal and move stealthily into position, ready for the impending battle. Stilgar's unique method of communication proves effective in coordinating their movements without alerting the enemy. They all move out, leaving the two Atreides' where they remain. 

Paul turns to face his mother, looking to his right. Both of them nod at the other to go forward and get a quick glance at the enemies up ahead. They spot a Harrkonnen attack ship, and it starts to send out at least sixteen men onto the sands.

 They spot a Harrkonnen attack ship, and it starts to send out at least sixteen men onto the sands

Jessica: (signing) Down. Right

Paul descends the sandy slope after his mother, leaving Jamis's wrapped body at the base of the hill. Paul goes to hide under a rocky structure after his mother, now hearing the Harkonnen communication a lot more clearly. He knows he must stay hidden to avoid detection by the enemy forces searching for them. Paul's heart races as he listens intently, trying to decipher their plans and next moves. Jessica begins to feel the effects of her pregnancy. She knows she must stay strong for Paul's sake, despite the growing discomfort. As she feels a wave of nausea wash over her, she takes a deep breath and focuses on protecting her son.

Harkonnen Solider: Hut Sant (They're close)

When the Harkonnen's see Jamis's wrapped body, they choose to overlook it since they need to focus on a more important duty. Then, a Harkonnen soldier spots footprints in the sand that point in the direction of Paul and Jessica's movements. The Harkonnen soldier draws his sword as he approaches Paul and Jessica, prepared to fight whatever it is pursuing on their tracks. Paul seizes a rock that is nearby and gets ready to use it as a weapon. The tension rises as the Harkonnen soldier closes in on Paul and Jessica, their fate hanging in the balance. Paul's mind races, trying to come up with a plan to outsmart their pursuer and protect his mother.