• O N E •

_______
A/N: All of the boys live in London including Niall (as well as their family). This story is based after their fame and them settling down with their wives and kids. Also this will be written mostly in Carter's pov. Hopefully you fall in love with this story and add this to your reading list. Please comment, vote, and share!

Let the story begin!

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
_______

Carter's P.O.V
__________

A few years of pain.
A few years of broken trust.
A few years of lies.
After everything I've been through I wouldn't have changed a thing. I love my family, my friends, my boyfriend, and so much more. You're probably wondering what the hell I'm blabbing on about so let me start from the beginning.

* Seven years ago *

"Brooklyn! Carter! Aden! Don't let me call you guys again!" Dad yelled. Today we're to have a big barbecue reunion that we have every year. To say that I was growing tired of having them was an understatement. I want nothing more than to stay in bed and not socialize with anyone.

As I finish touching up my makeup, I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

"Coloring your face won't make you pretty sissy. It makes you look like shrek." Brooklyn said.

"Said the boy who can't win a girls heart and wears black nail polish." I said as I got up and walked passed him to the backyard.

"It was a dare!" I heard him shout. I giggled. I walked outside and grabbed a cup of punch on a nearby table, then I walked to uncle Liam.

"Hi uncle Liam, aunt Sophia." I greeted as I hugged them both.

"Hi sweetheart. Long time no see." Aunty Sophia said. I nodded.

"By any chance have you seen Asher?" I asked.

"Oh the boyfriend of yours." Uncle Liam smirked.

"Uncle Li don't start." I grinned.

"He's upstairs with the rest of your group." I smiled. On my way up, I bumped into mom.

"Hey mom are you okay?" I asked. The woman was wearing sweatpants and a sports bra.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Her oblivious self asked.

"Well for starters you're wearing sweatpants and a sports bra for our get together." I pointed out.

"Carter I am 7 months along. I deserve to do what I want in my own home." She said. I put my hands up in defense and continued to the game room.

"Hello posse." I said as I made my way to Asher. I heard bunch of "hi's" and "hello's".

"Hey baby." Asher said, followed by a loving kiss.

"Hi." I settled myself on his lap and looked around.

"Why aren't you guys outside? There are so many things you can do out there." I asked.

"We're in here to have a little time alone with our girlfriends and boyfriends, Carter." Grant answered as he wrapped his arms around Penelope.

"Grant. You, Penelope, Asher, and I are the only ones dating." I pointed out.

"I know." He said and went back to kissing Penelope.

"Idiot." I muttered under my breathe and Asher chuckled.

"Ok princess let's go outside." Asher said as we got up and walked outside, hand in hand.

"Save the PDA for later kids." Aunt Lilli-Anne said as we all entered the backyard. I giggled. Ash and I walked towards the pool chairs and I stripped my body from my sundress to reveal my all blue bikini wear.

"I don't know how I feel with you wearing a bikini in front of everyone and by everyone I mean Grant, Evan, Blake, Daniel, Dylan, Jayce, Christian, and Colton." He said as he stared at my body.

"Listen. They can look all they want but they can never touch because I'm yours." I said I gently pecked his lips. I got on the lounge chair next to him and laid on my stomach.

"I'm going to tan first before I go into the pool." He nodded. I just realised I'm going in the water later and I put makeup on. Ugh.

"Where are you going?" Asher asked as I got up and put my dress back on.

"I'm going in the pool later and I have makeup on. I need to wash it." I said as I walked inside and up to the bathroom in my room.

"Well I didn't know the party was in my room." I said as I see Paisley, Brooklyn, Dylan, and Reagan, all in my room. They all looked up quickly as if doing something wrong and being caught by their parents. I ushered them out and washed my face of makeup like I had planned to do. As I walked out the bathroom something caught my eye.

July 27 - Ash & I 3 year anniversary

Was written on the calendar beside my bed. Today is the 24th, so only three days left. I can't wait. I love that boy with all my heart and I can't thank my brother enough for getting us together. We got together in the most unromantic place ever; in a pizza shop. I walked back outside, but this time I sat in between ash's legs. I, then looked up at him.

"What's happening in three days?" I ask.

"I'm going to go out on a wild guess and say it's our 3 year anniversary." He says. I smile.

"What are we going to do?" I ask. Last year we spend three days at a hotel in New York.

"I'll let you know tomorrow." He smiled. Damn his smile is beautiful.

"Alright, alright. Let's gather around." My dads voice belted. We got up and walked up to where he was standing.

"Thank you lot for coming to yet another get together. I would go through a long speech, but Paris over there is getting cranky so I'll skip right to the toast." He said as he grabbed his drink as did I.

"To family." He said.

"To family." We all cheered. And I drank my punch.

"Geronimo!" A voice belted out and suddenly water was splashed on me. I turned around to see Brooklyn in the pool.

"You little-" I said before I took my sundress off again and before I got to jump in the water, someone lifted me up into their arms and jumped into the water. Once I resurfaced the water I looked around to see who did it and I came face to face with Asher.

"That was perfect!" Uncle Liam said as he put Asher's phone on his towel. I giggled and wrapped my arm around Ash's neck.

"so you had your dad record you and me jumping in the pool to post later on Instagram?" I laughed. I saw the blush creep into his face.

We all spent hours upon hours splashing in the pool, sharing a good joke, eating some delicious food and just enjoying each other's company. Maybe I do enjoy these family get togethers.

_____
A/N -
Well? How was the first chapter? Was it good? Bad? What do I need to improve on? Comment here 😊🤔

For those who don't know my updating schedule, it's every Saturday @ 8. This chapter was a day late because I forgot, sorry.

Social media -

Twitter -
1.) 1dstylesbabe
2.) 1DstylesStories

Instagram -
1.) 1dstylesbabe
2.) _Dimplesbabe_ (personal)

- Brittany 😁