Chapter 2

Italics mean that the person is thinking

Bold is Nico

Normal text is Will

If the text is in italics and in quotations, it is most probably a side character like Austin or smt unless I say so.

======================================================

Will Pov ☀️☀️☀️

"Oh no, NO! You will not put a thread through me, Sunshine!"

I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, but I hid my feelings with a snarky reply.

"Is THE Nico Di Angelo scared of a few stitches!?"

Once I was done with the stitches, I got up and smirked at Nico, "Sunshine" was all I said before I left the room with a blushing Nico. 

Time Skip to lunch at the Apollo table

I offered some M&Ns to Apollo and sat down next to Austin and Kayla.

"Will, EARTH TO WILL," Kayla said, waving her hand in my face. I jerked up and looked at her, and Austin looking at me weird.

"What?!"

"Dude, you zoned out for like 5 minutes. Me and Kayla called your name like 5 times."

"Oh. Sorry." I looked down on my food, still thinking about Nico and how drop-dead gorgeous he looked when he killed those monsters during the war.

"So, who is the lucky person?" Austin asked, smirking.

"What!?"

"Come on, Will; we all know you don't just zone out like that. Tell us your crush." Kayla urged me.

Oh no, I haven't told them I am bi. What will they think of me? You know what. Enough is enough, I am telling them.

"Guys, I am bi."

"Oh, we already knew," Kayla replied nonchalantly.

"What! How? Since when?"

"Dude, it was obvious; you are our brother; we know everything about you."Austin said as he finished up his lunch.

"It's Nico, isn't it?"

"How the frick do you guys know?"

"Willy boy, like Austin said, we know everything, plus, we all saw how you looked at him this morning and how you carried him. IN YOUR ARMS!!!"

"Oh my gods, Kayla! But you are right. I do have a crush on the son of Hades."

===========================================================

Word count: 321 words

A/N

Hey guys, it's me again. Thanks for reading this story. Sorry for the really small chapter. My exams just ended, so I will try to update as frequently as possible. 

Love yall <333

- Talent