Chapter:-11(The strange place)

NOT EDITED

HAPPY READING!!💓💓

Randhir's POV

(In their luxurious suite)

How can I be so careless? How did I make such a big mistake? If I had been a little late today, I might have lost this pendant forever. I can never make such a mistake again.

Carefully I kept the pendant along with the chain on my cabinet drawer.

'Not again.'

I did not say anything and sat on the recliner and fuck!

This headache.

After a while there was silence indicating that she had left.

'Randhir, you are inside, right?'

Why doesn't she leave me alone? Ever since she has entered my life, not a single day passes peacefully.

And didn't I locked the door?No I did not because my room door opened and she was standing there, eyes were still red. Hair was also messy and what is she wearing? Everything is visible, what does she want to hide?

But fuck! Her tits are fleshy.Even a little part of her areola is visible.

' Listen I-.

'Fix that, first' She looked down at her top and gasped because it was showing more than necessary. She adjusted her top in a hurry and then looked back at me but adjusting her upper cloth but it did not help much.

'I did not drop it intentionally, it happened by mistake. I admit it was my mistake, I just did whatever came to my mind like an idiot. I did not think anything else and maybe that pendant means a lot to you and I am really feeling very guilty. I know you are angr-

'Why don't you wear clothes that fits you?' She looked at her top again and adjusted it.

'I have bought this recently and did not try it so that is why I did not have any idea that it would be so loose.'

'Is there anything more to add or you are done?' Saying I crossed my leg over another.

'Why are you speaking in this manner? I apologized already.Can't you just forgive me?' She said coming closer and sat on the couch opposite to me.

'Does it really matter to you if I forgive you or not? You dislike me, correct? Therefore, it should not matter to you if I forgive you or not' I noticed a shift in her facial expressions, as if she is questioning herself.

'You can go to your room and think about it because it's very late and I am tired. So kindly, leave'

After a brief period of silence, she got up from the couch and stared at me.

'I made a mistake and I came to apologize for it. Anything concerning you is of no importance to me.'

And the award for lier of the year goes to Aakanksha Khurana.

With one final look, she left the room. I hope she exits my life just like she exited the room.

After she left, I ensured my room was securely locked so that she don't get the chance to burge into the room agai . Taking out a stick from the weed packet in my nightstand, I lit it with a lighter before heading to the balcony.