Chapter 2: Vivianna

I try to open my eyes to let some light in but it seems that I am covered with some kind of bag over my head. I am also taped so I can't scream. My hearts speeds up and I try to make sense of what's happening. Okay, I have been officially kidnapped. My mind clears up a little and even though I can't see anything, it is not hard to understand that we are in a car, a van, and I am surrounded by big boxes. How long have we been in a car? I guess I haven't been drugged for too long, maybe 2-3 hours? So we must be a little bit outside of New York or something like that.

My kidnapper is driving pretty fast, he must be stressed. I can use that. I start to move my hands to under the bag over my head to take of the tape on my mouth. But then I feel a hand grabbing the back of my neck. "First rule, don't ever try to escape from me" He commanded, and it is definitely the same voice of the person that were in my apartment. "Because I will catch you."

My body jumps at his voice. I didn't realize he was here with me, right beside me. And he is so close now, so close that I can feel his breathing. And to my surprise it's not calm and steady anymore. Is he nervous? Maybe something went wrong in his little plan.

"You better not make any noise either, because the driver doesn't know we are in here, okay?"

I nod.

"Good, we are soon there" He confirms.

Thank god. Then it hit me. We are not in a van, we are in a truck, a big one. And the boxes we are surrounded with are probably something the driver is going to deliver. Did he sneak us in? Oh my god, I can get help. As soon as we get off I can do something, the driver has to see me right? But I can't look suspicious right now, so I try to make it seem that I am falling asleep and tilt my head against the wall. In that moment I actually realize I am tired, my body is exhausted, but I can't let that affect me right now. We drive for maybe 2 more hours until we stop. And he said we were close to our destination. What a lie. Then he grabs my arm and tell me we are about to get off. I think we are in the absolute back of the truck because when the truck opens I hear no comment so I think the boxes cover us. I know what you may think. Why isn't she making any noise or something? I would do that, but my kidnapper has grabbed me from behind and is hugging me so tight that I feel that my bones may crack. And he covers my mouth with his other hand even though I am taped. Good to be on the safe side I guess. He is hugging me so tight that I can feel his heartbeat and his breathing. Both are going very fast. He is nervous.

I wait and wait until I can feel that some of the boxes are gone and we stand up. I guess it is time now, he grabs my arm and as we jump out of the truck I elbow him in the stomach and try to scream even with the tape on my mouth. I take off the bag but realize I am also blindfolded. How many things does he has to tie on me, my god. I try to take it off but it is hard with my hands tied. I go for the tape on my mouth instead. I get it off and I scream.

"Help! Help! Driver? Anyone?" I scream while trying to take of the rope off my hands.

"Are you okay?" A male voice says. My body immediately turns to the voice. What the hell does it look like? But I ignore my sarcasm and try to get help from him instead.

"Are you the driver?" I ask trying to signal him to help me with my blindfold.

"Yes."

"Oh thank god, I have been kidnapped and I think he ran away but can you-"