𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

How dare that nasty asshole do that to me? 

The only sentence that comes to mind as I'm riding back home on my silver bike from the one of the worst experiences I've ever had in my life.

How dare he treat me like that? How dare he try to trick me, and give me a question that he knew damn well I couldn't answer? 

First, he gets mad at me when he just sees my face for some reason. Then, he gets mad when I tell him I'm totally lost, which is stupid because if I wasn't lost, why was I sitting there in the first place. And then after finally teaching me something after arguing for a half an hour, he specifically puts a question in there to trick me.

"I wanted to see if you were paying attention."

I'll show him paying attention alright. Pay attention to the fact that I'm never seeing him ever again. He can fuck off, he can kiss the inside of my asshole for all I care. I never want to see his godforsaken face ever again. 

And then he has the nerve to try and boss me around? Give me rules? Where does he get the audacity from?

Little fucking asshole.

I don't even care if I sound rude or bitter or whatever dirty word would come to mind, he can go die for all I care.

"Are you always so extra and annoying?"

Fuck you Stiffy, I will be as extra and annoying as I wanna be. It's not my fault you have the personality of a piece of floorboard, and the expressions of a cardboard box.

I shake my head, my face red from agitation, as I blow the hair from my mouth. I park my bike in Tessa's driveway, and stomp through the way through my house.

I don't care if Christopher is here or not, I'm not in the mood for his ass either. 

I open the door, and walk right to the staircase. I walk into my room, and slam the door behind me. I throw my bag on my bed, and just stand there with my hands on my lips.

I stand there just staring at the floor until someone knocks at my door.

Who could that be?

"Come in!" My voice is more raspy and snippy than I wanted.

Seconds later, Andrew steps in wearing a gray hoodie and jeans. His brown hair is disheveled on his head, almost like he ran here. He closes the door behind him, and just stands there.

After a few seconds he mutters, "Well, you sure look like you're in a good mood."

I just shake my head, and sit down on my bed. He stands there and leans against the closed door.

"So, I wanted to say sorry for the other day. I know we were both not prepared for what was gonna happen, and I don't know... I just am so scared of you getting hurt, Allie. It's always just been the two of us against everyone else. If you're gone, what's there left to fight for?"

I nod and look down at my crossed arms. I already decided that I forgave him for whatever that was a while ago. But, I guess this conversation is needed for closure.

I look at him and sigh, "I know Andy, I know. Look, I didn't mean to be stupid or do anything wrong, but you shouldn't be fighting alone. I'm here and capable to do my part as well."

He shakes his head a few times before running a hand through his hair, "I'm supposed to protect you not the other way around. You're my little sister."

I wish I had more energy to say something, or reassure him, but I just... I don't have any thoughts.