Bio: Zachary Rogers (Kamen Rider Alter-Kuuga)

Look:

Bio: In 1998, Zachary Rogers is Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers' Long Lost Cousin, he first met Velma at the Dinkley's Mystery Book Store when he's helping her

Bio: In 1998, Zachary Rogers is Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers' Long Lost Cousin, he first met Velma at the Dinkley's Mystery Book Store when he's helping her. Later, Velma convinced Zachary to join her Mystery Inc. reunion. However, Shaggy reunited his long lost cousin, and Zachary is excited to join the gang of Mystery Inc: Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, his cousin and his canine pal: Scooby-Doo! He travels his adventures with his cousins' friends to solve some mysteries of ghosts, ghouls, demons, monsters who appear to be bad guys in costumes. But even though he found something in Moonscar Island, he found an Arcle Belt on the island for decades. He tries to find his frightening cousin and Scooby-Doo alongside their friends, suddenly he transforms into an ancient Rider of the New Era. Zachary Rogers is the First Hero of the Century known as................KAMEN RIDER ALTER-KUUGA!

In 2023, Zachary resume his adventure in Metropolis where they're gonna meet the Justice League, but things are gonna be risky. Zachary first encountered one of the DaiKaiju-Verse Heroes: Virtorias back in Oakhaven where he first met him when he threatening him not to be a famous superhero like the Justice League and he warn him that him and his Warriors are coming after him to see he's worthy.

But, Velma convincing Zachary to become a hero so the world will know him, but he doesn't want to become like a power-hungry so-called superhero like the Justice League when Virtorias the V-Arceon Dragon threatening him for what he becoming a superhero of Justice League. Even Daphne and Fred convince him to be a superhero as well, but Shaggy & Scooby-Doo doesn't like the idea. Zachary will have a choice to make to become Vigilante or a Famous Superhero as a traitor of DaiKaiju-Verse.

Meanwhile, Zachary becomes Alter-Kuuga once again as he fought against Lex Luthor, as he fight alongside Mystery Inc. and Krypto the Superdog to save the Hall of Justice. At Morning, Both Mystery Inc and Zachary save the city from Lex Luthor's devious plan and free the Justice League out of the Phantom Zone. When his adventure is not finished, all of DaiKaiju Heroes: Virtus, King Bahamut, Vertigo, Kamen Rider Demonik, Decadus and W-Breakor alongside Two Riders: Kamen Rider DaiKaiju (Zane Johnson & Kaiju) and Primordial (Ethan Fredrick) who comes after him to give him the Death Battle. Virtus now calls him a traitor of DaiKaiju-Verse, and now.......Zachary is not safe with Mystery Inc., he has to go back to the Hex Girls so he can the rock musician. He even broke up with Velma ever since and never forgives her, now he has to go back being a normal person without being a Kamen Rider.

4 Months Later, Zachary even met Thorn again ever since childhood. He and Thorn fell in love, and even Dusk and Luna were jealous. Zachary & Thorn become couples ever since he met her when Scooby Gang reunited together in Summer. Even though, Zachary notice the DaiKaiju Heroes and the Riders are there to after him so they can settle the score once and for all, Zachary will face the DaiKaijus and the Riders so he can be trusted again.

Title: Successor of Original Kuuga, A New Rider, The Ancient Rider of Mystery Inc., He Who Brings the World Smile, The Traitorous Kamen Rider of DaiKaiju-Verse, Masked Hero, Enemy of the Justice League, The Trusted Ally of DaiKaiju-Verse and Ultimate Vigilant Fighter.