2

Tweeks pov:

Tuesday,9th March, 2024 IN HELL

I love hell it's the most amazing thing in the entire world! I work for sir Damien and his father,who is Satan!

Every single time I looked down at earth there's this pastor guy... For someone an imp is supposed to hate,he's amazing. I just want to rip him down to hell and drool all over his pretty body... BUT I CAN NOT FOCUS ON THAT! BECAUSE PHILLIP PIRRUP HAS DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN AND SIR DAMIEN WANTS HIM IN HELL!

-

Nobody's pov:

Real world.

Stan was sitting on the edge of his bed staring and the cuts he had done on his wrist when he heard a knock on the door.he forced himself up and opened the door. To see Craig. Craig explained about Wendy to Stan. Stan started crying and Wendy appeared from behind craig. "Wendy...is it really you...?" Stan whispered. Wendy hugged Stan and they both cried, craug stood there unfazed.

They were now all in Stan's house just sitting in the couch,no one dared to speak. Wendy was first to break the silence,"Pip from grade 3 died yesterday." Craig just gave a thumbs up. "Jeez, you're a different person out of church."Wendy said,"also tweeks in hell"
Craig actually shown expression."How?"  Craig yelled a bit.  "And he works for Damien, Satans son." Wendy added,"if I close my eyes and focus I can see and hear what they're doing." "What are they doing?" Stan asked. Wendy shut her eyes and sat there. "....they're going to rip Pip from heaven.....WAIT WHAT!?"wendy said calmly and screamed the last part"

Sorry it was short I was playing project sekai!