1

MONDAY, 8TH OF MARCH, 2024
Wendy's pov:
Wendy's diary:
Monday, 8th of  March,2024.
Heaven is so sweet and peaceful, I'm so glad I'm here and not in hell. Ah, Pip is coming up to me,I'll have to write in you later, bye for now,Dear Diary.

Wendys pov:

Pip is new to heaven, he died oh,so, ever recently. He has an interview with the top angel, He's asking where she is.

"Oh Lilith(she's the top angel in this au), Lilith should be in her office, Near the sleeping chambers, Third cloud to your right."I say to him. "Thank you, miss Testaburger." He says walking off.

My job today is to watch over the church. I fly over to the building filled with crystal balls. I pick one up and look through it,seeing south parks church. I see pastor Craig teaching some children how to pray,He is a good pastor, The old pastor killed a small girl for being lesbian. Pastor Craig is gay,He says being LQBTQA+ doesn't mean god doesn't love you, because god made us for who we are. When pastor Craig is done teaching the children I see their parents pick them up.

An hour later people start coming in and sitting in the chairs, Craig stands at the front reading from a book. I see a boy in the crowd, He had a black and grey beanie,A black shirt, black gloves,black hair, grey shorts and black eyeliner. "Emo."I whisper to myself. This boy....he reminds me of someone from when I was living...He looks like a boy I knew from Primary(This is what the call Elementary and Middle school in Australia for you people who are in different country's) school. "Stanley Marsh will be here to join us today"Craig says... WAIT STAN! I KNOW HIM! the Emo looking man comes to front..ITS STAN! "STAN!" I hear myself scream..HE CANT HEAR ME! IM IN HEAVEN HES LIVING! HES LIVING! when I was alive he told me that he was going to commit suicide...he didn't.. he's not okay based on his apperence..

I don't know what else has happened since I've dropped the crystal and it's smashed on the floor. I feel tears in my eyes, knowing Stanley Marsh the only person I've actually loved is living. I'm so glad he hasn't killed himself. But the way he's dressing makes me know he's going to do it soon...

                            -
TUESDAY,9TH OF MARCH,2024

I fly to Liliths office. "Lilith, for a day... may you please put my soul in a human body and send me to South Park?" I asked Lilith praying in my mind she says yes. "Miss Wendy Testaburger. I will need a reason." She says. Lilith may seem scary when she talks in that tone, but she's really nice. I feel tears in my eyes as I say this,"LILITH, THE BOY I DATED WHEN I WAS LIVING, "HES ALIVE ,LILITH, I NEED TO SEE MR. STANLEY RANDALL WILLIAM MARSH!" I yell not knowing how loud I am. "A day.A day only."Lilith says. I cry as I hug her and thank her.

                  -  Same day, In South Park, Colorado. Next to church.-

I stumble a bit since i haven't been in a human body for years. I walk into church. It's pastor Craig! With the kids. "Excuse me, children"he says and walks to the door. "Miss can I ask you to leave, please, adult sessions don't start until midday." He says.
"CRAIG ITS ME WENDY!" I say he looks shocked. "No, wendy killed herself in 7th grade." "Craig,I went to heaven. And Lilith, the top angel, said I can be in my human body for a day." I explain. The kids parents start picking them up before me and Craig continue our conversation. "Why did you come here then?" He asks. "Because, yesterday, when I was at watching from heaven I  saw stan here." I say, "does he come here?" Craig nods.

TO BE CONTINUED