i. the family

ONE, the family

ONE, the family

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Theodora had no idea what she was getting into as she, Quinn, and Elias pulled up to the old English manor that Shiv had told her to go to. Elias drummed his hands on the steering wheel as he pulled the car to a stop, frowning as he hummed and looked at Quinn and Theodora, "Which one of you is gonna pretend to be my girlfriend for this event? Or are we going to do a throuple?"

"You're disgusting," Theo scrunched her nose and got out of the car, looking around to see that Shiv was greeting her. Her red hair was in a ponytail, a smile on her face as she walked down the sidewalk to Theodora's car. Theo smiled, "Hello."

"Hi," The redhead drew closer, peering in the back to look at the bag that was hanging in the car.

Theo shook her head, "Quinn will get it out of there, try to keep it hidden until you want to take a final look at the dress. Keep it out of your fiance's eyes."

Shiv grinned, slowly nodding her head, "Okay, yeah, I can work with that. Uhm...let's get you where you guys are staying before I have to go meet my mother."

"What for, if you don't mind my asking," Theodora questioned as Quinn and Elias climbed out of the car, going for their bags. Before Shiv could answer, Theodora gestured toward her entourage, "You've met Quinn, but this is Elias."

"Nice to meet you..." Shiv spoke when Elias waved in her direction, then turned back to Theodora, "Uh, wedding venue. The photos I showed you?"

"Ah yes, it looked beautiful," Theodora smiled, nodding her head.

"You guys can come along if you'd like," Shiv offered, holding her hand out with a smile, "I mean you do have quite a big role in the wedding, making me look pretty and everything throughout, I guess."

Theodora chuckled, nodding her head, "I don't see why not."

Shiv showed them inside where they'd be staying, a large home that her mother Caroline owned. They were given directions to where they'd be going, said their thanks, and allowed Shiv to go back to everything she needed to do as the bride. Theodora and Quinn were put up in a room together, setting their things inside and looking for where Elias's room was. Elias danced his way out of his room, showing finger guns at his friends causing Theo to roll her eyes.

"If you pull those moves on the dancefloor, you won't get anything from anyone," Quinn muttered with a smirk, "C'mon. Theo's getting big bucks for this one, which means I get big bucks for this one."

"Shut up," Elias chuckled, the three of them walking down the hall and navigating their way out of the manor and back to their car. Elias put the address in the GPS, and they made their way to the church where the ceremony would be taking place.