Forrest training camp!

3 months have gone passed and I've gotten pretty used to the school. Sure there's a constant uproar of kids fighting and hurling them self's at each other and training is ENDLESS, but It is starting to feel home like. Me and Todoroki speak quite often now and have loads of similarity. Whilst me and the girls are like our own off-brand Powerpuff girls!

Today is the day of the Forrest training camp it came so fast. I have been wearing my hair up recently keeping it out of reach from curious people. But maybe today would be good to let it loose! I take down my hair looking in the bathroom mirror in nothing but a small Allmight top and some sweatpants. Till a sudden knock at my dorm comes.

I hurry over to the door, "Coming!" I shout.
I open the door to see
No one?
But a bag with a pudding inside and a note.

I saw your favourite pudding in the lunch hall so I thought to get you one. I also wanted to know would you sit next to me on the minibus?
Yes No
From Todoroki

My heart paced as I took the bag in with the pudding and note.
The time came where we were all getting ready to go. My hair out in a poofy Afro with a purple charm at the front stood out.
we all began to hurry along into the minibuses.
Mina - " I DIB THE SEAT AT THE BACK!"
Denki - " BOOO! NO FAIR."
Mineta - " I DIB ANY SEAT NEAR A GIRL!"
Tsuyu - "Mineta move. Krup!"
They hurry along into the minibus like stray cats praying on rats, I end up being the last one getting on trying to avoid the hustle and bustle. I watch Izuku go and sit near Todoroki my face plummeted just a bit
Maybe I really did want to sit next to him.
I sit in the single seat near across from them. Todoroki's eyes fixed on my hair. I lean over at him seeing his gaze fixed

"Thanks for the pudding!"

I smile softly and him turning his face away

"No problem..."

We begin our journey there. I sit sleepily on the bus before being harshly greeted by explosive flames. "WOAH?!" I say in a sudden panic. Bakugo looks at me and the bus goes quiet.

"yesterday one of you lot through cold ice water on my bed. THOUGHT I WOULDNT GET YOU HUHHHH?!"

I stayed quiet knowing it was Tsuyu from yesterday's dare. But if I say that she'd get shredded to peices.

Lucia - it was me... sorry it was a da-
I swirl of explosions come hurling at me as I quickly glitch behind bakugo.
Lucia- BAKUGO I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE THAT BIG OF A DEAL
The girls shout as the minibus rocks and izuku starts to complain
Izuku- KACHAAN! ur making me feel unwell stop rocking the bus!
Aizawa looks back and shouts
"STOP THE RACKET!"
I offer my seat to izuku who's hang over his stomach trying not to throw up.
"Izuku my seat is directly near a window, I don't mind swapping with you!"
Izuku smiles unable to answer from the pure depth of his sickness. He begins walking to my seat And I go to...
SIT NEXT TO TODOROKI?
My hands begin shaking. I start overthinking
"He's gonna think this was a llabrot plan just so I could sit next to him."
But all my thoughts hush when I see him let out a tiny smile.
Bakugos eyes still piercing into my neck. Was hushed by the slight laugh Todoroki let out as I sat next to him.
I look in shock
Lucia- I don't think I've ever heard you laugh shoto!
The class look over in shock
Todoroki - I don't think I've ever heard you call me shoto.
I look away in embarrassment
Lucia - I'm sorry... I should have asked before calling you your first nam-
Todoroki- i don't mind...
I glare at him cheeks hot
Todoroki - besides it sounds nice when you say it. Like your hair.
I smile and my face suddenly drops
DID HE JUST COMPLEMENT ME TOTALLY NONCHALANTLY???
My head begins pacing again
WHAT DO I SAY
HOW DO I REACT
WHAAAAAA?
I collect myself and say
Lucia - Thank you shoto... I was feeling pretty self aware about my hair today but it's always nice knowing someone likes it!
I smile abruptly before turning my face the other way.
We chatted the time away and before we knew it we where here and our training had began.
Denki - WOWWWWWW! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN RIGHT GUYS!
All - RIGHT!
Our day of training started. My pulse pacing and legs limp running up obstacle courses and glitching to different locations. 
When finally today's training came to an end. The huffing and puffing of students sounded like typhoons and I limp my way back inside.
I sat with jiro and the rest playing card games whilst Mina sat in class still for not passing her exam.
Jiro - I wonder how Mina is?
Lucia - why don't we all go check? Besides it would be fun
All of them agree and we run outside into the Forrest.
Hagakure - where's Mina?
Uraraka - maybe we went to the wrong part of the Forrest?
A thick purple smoke fills the air.
Lucia - what the hell is this?
We begin to panic backing ourselves up together choking on the smoke.
Lucia- GUYS?
Momo- What.. is.. this-
Tsuyus the first to drop whilst we all gradually begin getting weaker
Lucia- MOMO (cough, COUGH) WE NEED MASKS AND FAST (cough cough)
Uraraka - TSUYU? ...
Momo begins making masks and we all try and plaster them to our faces in time. Hagakure and jiro fall to the ground.
Lucia - WHATS GOING ON-
A telepathic brain transmission hits us
"All students of UA the league of villains have entered the ground please be careful and fight only if necessary!"

"What do you mean the league is here...?"

A short breath left my lips as my knees hit the floor in sudden shock.