☆ CH.8- Secrets ☆

hey people!
im rlly glad u like my book so far!!
♡♡

------

- Thursday Morning -

A couple weeks later; Oliver was reported missing, (a day after the last chapter), and Devon's mother started working on Jessica's case. Jake and Devon are still hiding their relationship from everyone.

D E V O N ' S P O V

I hung my head and trudged through the halls. It was weirdly quiet. Full, but quiet. Everyone was still in shock I guess.

A girl was killed and Junior's best friend, Oliver, is missing.

I might be overthinking, but I find it weird how both of them were somewhat involved with me. Oliver was in my group, and Jessica was kinda my friend.

I snap out of my thoughts when Lexy called me over. I lifted my head and walked over to her. I didn't even realise Junior was there. "What's up?" I asked.

"Hey. So, how come we don't see you as much anymore?" Junior leaned against his locker. "I have other friends."

L : "Really? Who?"

D : "The new girl, Nadine."

J : "So you ditched us for a nerd? Or are you interested in her?"

I paused, I can't say the first, but I really don't wanna say the second.

D : "You caught me, I like her."

L : "I knew it! You owe me!"

She gave Junior a friendly punch to his shoulder.

Yeah sure...

J : "So why don't you just invite her to come with us?"

D : "You guys might not like her.."

L : "Why? Is she like...half and half?"

D : "Huh?"

L : "Ugh, like if she's bi or something."

D : "No."

She's just half.

J : "So can we meet her?"

D : "I'll ask."

The bell rang, and we went our separate ways. I watched them walk off, then I quickly walked to the 2nd floor bathroom.

I opened the door and walked to the last stall. Jake had the bright idea to put 'Out of Order' on it every time we go in there. I knocked thrice and the door opened.

I stepped in and there he was. Leaning against the wall, he stood up straight when I walked in.

After locking the door, he pinned me to the wall and smashed our lips toghether.

"Someone's happy to see me." I giggled. Jake immediately kissed me again. He moved his hands to my waist and I cupped his face with mine.

He broke the kiss, "What took you so long~?" he whined. "Sorry baby. I was talking to Junior and Lexy."

His face changed, "Oh...what did they want?"

"Just wondering why I don't hang out with them anymore. Also...I may have told them I like Nadine to keep us a secret."

He tensed, "But you love me?"

"Obviously. You know I'm gay. And she's lesbian. I'm all yours baby."