04

pretty much, you and kenny had hung out most of the day, specifically like cuddling, watching 2-3 movies, and just had fun.

"ken," you spoke, eyes set on his. "hm?" you go silent, but soon enough clear your throat and set your finger on his slight exposed collarbone. "i.. i love you."

".." kenny fell silent, soon after giving you a small chuckle. "i love you too," he ruffled your hair and gave your forehead a light peck. "do you really..?" a whimper escapes your throat, eyes set directly at your finger that caressed his collarbone.

"of course i do. i love you more than my girl. i dont even wanna be with her," a small, deep laugh escapes from him. "oh. what'd you get with her for?" you spoke, eyes becoming watery.

"nothing, just wanna play with her feelings," you sniffled at his words, trying your best not to let the tears fall.

you knew kenny so well, and you knew how much of a playboy he was. and oh god how you fucking hated it.

you remember the last time you guys dated, which was around a couple months after you guys had met. and that was the only attempt.

it didn't really go as you planned; it was dry. you thought it was gonna be where he was able to care and text you everyday, but at the same time he has stuff going on; which you of course respect that.

but, you also wanted some affection and attention from him.

"ken," you stopped. "i dont get it." sitting yourself up, you positioned yourself onto his lap. "don't get what," his dark, lengthy fingers ran small circles into your hip. "me being with someone, and also doing nasty shit with you behind my own girl's back? or.."

"me fucking your brains out on a daily basis everytime i come here?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a/n: hopefully, none of
yall forgot that this is literally
how my relationship with kenny is,
i asked him for perms if i could use him
as a character x you / (name)  in here :)

also i forgot to change the thing
but its best friends with benefits
to lovers <3