Game Station

"Go get her!" Link huffed, "Uh no- every man for him-SELFF!" Link grabbed the rubble from underneath her as they both slip down into the dark hole, turns out it was a slide. However she couldn't see a thing, "Link you are so grounded!!"Her voice echoed thru the tunnel squeezing the small robot to her chest.

She groans when she hit a bump in the slide and fell out of the slide face first, Link tumbled the other direction also face planting, "Your grounded..."She mutters sitting up rubbing her nose and cracked her neck standing up with a huff, picking the small robot up putting him on her shoulder.

Looking around they had three door's, The Power, and Unnamed door and the Train station, the power being the only one opened she walked thru those doors instead looking for anything useful. She blinked looking at the two outlets then the poles, she walked to the seconded electricity outlet using the red hand and wrapped it around the pole only for it to go dead. "Your joking right?" She sighs as she walked to the other side and once again grabbed the seconded outlet and used the red hand again, wrapping it around the blue pole then walked back over to the other side wrapping it around the pole making a barriered come up on the seconded outlet, then she wrapped around the seconded pole making a barrier shoot up from the ground clipping her leg, "Oh like that's safe" She scoffed and walked around the pole hooking it up to both poles then walked under the electricity strip and connected it to the first outlet.

Which activated the power to the 'Game Station', "Finally holy shit.." She mutters rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Oookay, that's not scary.." Link mutters worriedly, looking down the dark hall that was only illuminated by the red hand sign at the end of it, "Well lets get out of here then, Poppy said the train station was in here---" As soon as her red hand came into contact with the outlet the pink hand from before grabbed it, making Liberty jerk back and Link to faint with a loud clink as he hit the floor behind Liberty. "Oh shit.."She mutters under her breath with a nervous smile. 

"A new playmate~!"A women's voice sung out yanking the red hand from the grab pack, 'That bitch just stole my shit!?' Her jaw dropped, as a pink doll like thing came down, inches from her face startling her making her stumble back and fall to the floor, the pink thing lowers herself down. "It's been so.. long..Isn't this exciting Poppy?" She cooed bringing Poppy down holding her in her in her grip tightly. 

"Very exciting Mommy..."Mommy said impersonating Poppy's tone of voice, "Mommy heard that Ms. Poppy was just going to give you the train code.."She pouts, "Now how is that fun.." She said while climbing upside down, "Instead..why don't we play a game for it? The game Station still works" Poppy said excitedly, "And!If you win all three games, Ill give you the train code!" Mommy said mimicking Poppy's voice once more.

"Oh mommy loves that idea Poppy!Head to musical memory, and Mommy will get things started." Then she suddenly got closer into Liberty's personal space as her tone drops, "Obey the rules.. or I will tear you apart..and eat your insides while your still alive" She said calmy, Liberty's heart was racing too face, she grips her shirt as Mommy long legs laughs and disappears back into the darkness leaving Liberty with her own shaky and unsteady breathing.

Her head was pounding and her hands scrambled to find her notepad, her clammy hands grip the pencil tightly but the sight and the sounds of walking talking mascots made her so uneasy, the pencil was shaking horribly, she held the pencil tighter as her eyes clamped closed, she couldn't breath. It was like it was happening all over again, and she couldn't deal with it. She grunts touching her face, more specifically her cheek, as if the blood stains where still there, as if the screams where still as fresh as a daisy in her mind, the blood caked to her hands, the way his flesh dripped down with her blood. The way her father's angry screams, the weeping of what was left of him.. her heart, her chest,  her head everything hurt. Her mouth felt like the desert, like she hasn't had water in weeks.. it suddenly felt like the desert in this factory, as sweat began to form on her forehead.